Chapter 36 - Helpless

August 12, 1999
Malibu, California

Mariah's Setting

"What did I even do? I just want to go home", Mariah cried as she struggled to get out of the hotel room the she was locked in for four days with no food or water.

The trip that she had taken to California for 'promotional work' was one big set up and she had a feeling Tommy had something to do with it.

"Please let me out! I just want to go home!", Mariah screamed as she grew weak from lack of energy she had.

She eventually gave up once again and went to go sit down on the bed, where she cried her eyes out.

"We're gonna get out of here. Mommy isn't going to let anyone hurt you. As long as you're with me, I'll protect you", she cried as she placed both of her hands on her stomach.

Mariah was almost 3 months pregnant and she was willing to fight to the death in order to make sure her babies were safe. She didn't want to go through the heartbreak of losing another baby again. It would hurt her too much.

Just as Mariah started get lost in her thoughts, the door to the room opened and in walked Tommy.

"Hey Mariah", he said as he walked closer to her.

"Leave me alone! I just want to go home!", Mariah yelled as she tried to walk to past him and leave the room but he grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"Hey hey hey, calm down. I'll let you leave in a second but you gotta give me something first", Tommy said scanning her body.

Mariah immediately knew what he was getting at, and snatched her arm away from him. In response, Tommy grabbed her by her waist and threw her down on the bed.

"Stop! You're hurting me!", Mariah screamed as she tried to fight Tommy off of her.

He was putting all of his weight on her stomach as he tried to rip her out of her clothes.

"Get off of mee! Somebody help!", Mariah cried loudly as she continued fighting him.

"Shut the hell up!", Tommy said as he punched Mariah in her mouth causing her lip to bleed.

He ripped her shirt completely off before trying to rip off the sweatpants that she was wearing.

"Fuck you!", Mariah said as she punched him hard in the face and quickly ran to lock herself in the bathroom.

"You fucking bitch!", Tommy yelled in pure rage as he banged on the door. "You're mine now bitch! Stop fighting it because you're never going to see Ginuwine again!"

"Mommy is so sorry. I'm so sorry", Mariah cried out as she held onto her stomach firmly as she sat in the bathtub.

"Open this damn door before I break it down!", Tommy yelled as he continued beating on the door.

"Well you're just gonna have to break the goddamn door down then!", Mariah yelled back.

Tommy continued yelling out threats and beating on the door for the next twenty minutes before the door finally burst open.

Mariah screamed and fought as Tommy violently yanked her out of the bathtub and dragged her out the bathroom and back to the bed.

Her blood curdling screams could most likely be heard all through the hotel but no one could help her. Along with booking most of the floors, Tommy paid the hotel staff to keep their mouths shut if they heard any strange noises.

"Somebody help me!", Mariah screamed and cried, wishing that Ginuwine was here to protect her and their unborn babies.

"Scream for help one more time and I'll kill you!", Tommy said in a serious tone as he climbed back on top of her and started tugging at her sweatpants.

"Please don't do this! You're going to hurt my babies", Mariah sobbed loudly.

"I don't give a fuck. It's not my fault that you decided to be a cum dumpster for that bastard Ginuwine!"

Tommy ripped Mariah's sweatpants off with so much force that bruises were left on her hips.

"Please stop!", Mariah pleaded as she kept trying to get from under him. "You're pressing down on my stomach!"

Tommy tore Mariahs underwear away from her body and began fumbling with his jeans, trying to get them undone.

"Nooooo", she screamed repeatedly as she kept fighting him, but he was too strong.

He pulled off his boxers and forcibly entered her core causing Mariah to scream out in pain.

"Ahh tight just like I remembered", Tommy groaned as he violently thrusted into her.

"Get off of me!", Mariah kept screaming and crying as she continued to fight but she began to get tired.

"Fuck! I know you miss this", Tommy moaned and groaned as he forced himself in and out of her.

Mariah had given at up this point. All she could do was wait for Tommy to finish.

"See I knew you missed this", Tommy grunted as continued his strokes, getting close to his climax.

After a few more seconds, he climaxed releasing his liquids inside of her. "Since you want to be a cum dumpster, I'll treat you like one", Tommy groaned as he finished.

He finally got off of Mariah and began fixing his clothes.

"You look a mess. Get dressed, the guards will up soon to escort you down to the limo", Tommy said before leaving the room.

Mariah could do nothing but lay there and cry. The physical and emotional pain she felt was all too familiar from when her and Tommy used to be married.

She felt dirty, used up, and like a worthless piece of trash.

Mariah did all that she could to fight him off but he still got what he wanted from her and it made her feel like a failure. She let herself down, endangered her unborn twins, and ultimately let Ginuwine down. He was supposed to be the only man to have her body.

"Ginuwine probably won't even want me anymore. I'm worthless", Mariah sobbed as she held onto her baby bump that was now slightly bruised from Tommy's force.

"GET THE HELL UP!", Tommy yelled as he suddenly burst back into the room. Mariah just stared at him and continued crying as she held onto her stomach.

"I should make you get an abortion just for the fun of it", Tommy joked as she dragged Mariah off the bed.

He threw a sheet on her naked body and then picked her up and carried her down to the limo.

"Now is the time for you to forget about Ginuwine because you'll never see him again", Tommy laughed as the limo pulled off.