Chapter 19 - My Need, Her Want (Part 1)

October 31, 1998

I honestly feel bad for making you guys wait soo long. Vote and comment plzzz💕

Author's POV

Mariah's Setting

"Mariah tell me what's wrong?", Janet asked as Mariah cried into her chest.

"I'm so sick and tired Janet. I don't think I can be with Ginuwine anymore", Mariah sobbed.

"Don't say that Mariah. You know you still want to be with him. He loves you so much and you guys are meant to be together."

"No I don't Janet! Our relationship hasn't been going anywhere. We even cancelled plans for our wedding", Mariah cried.

Ever since Ginuwine and Mariah found out that there was only a small chance of getting pregnant, tensions had been high between them. They argued all day and night and Mariah was just tired of it all.

"Janet....."

"Yes Mimi?", Janet said, wanting Mariah to continue what she just said.

"I-.....I've been thinking about this for a while and I just wanna know if you can do me a favor", Mariah said staring directly into Janet's eyes.

"What is it?"

"Can you please take my pain away? I-I know how much you want me, so here I am. I know you'll take care of me", Mariah whispered as she opened her long coat revealing the black lace bralette and thong she was wearing.

Janet eyes almost immediately grew large at the sight, a puddle also forming between her legs.

"M-Mariah....I-....um sorry but I can't do that for you", Janet stuttered.

She knew only Mariah would be benefiting from the situation because she knew after they'd finish, Mariah would go right back to Ginuwine. Besides, she wasn't going to be anyone's rebound.

"Why not? I'm here exposing almost my whole body to you and you don't want me?", Mariah asked confused.

Janet sighed.

"Mariah you're still with Ginuwine so therefore, I can't sleep with you. Last time I checked, you said you were a straight wo-", she said but was interrupted by Mariah pulling her into a kiss.

She took Janet's hand and slid it into her thong so she could feel the wetness that she caused.

"I know you want me Janet. I'm right here", Mariah moaned as Janet's hand brushed across Mariah's wet pearl.

The urgency in Mariah's voice was beginning to make Janet weak. She couldn't decide rather to turn Mariah down or lay her down on the couch and give her what they both wanted.

"Janet please", Mariah whimpered as she stared intensely into her eyes.

"I-Is this your first time sleeping with a women?", Janet asked as she pushed two fingers into Mariah's entrance, causing her gasp loudly.

"Y-yes", she moaned as a tear rolled down her face.

"I'll go easy on you then babygirl", Janet said putting emphasis on the last word.

She continued moving her two fingers in and out of Mariah at a painfully slow pace and watched as Mariah's face contorted in pleasure.

I've finally got her wrapped around my finger, Janet thought as she softly grabbed one of Mariah's breasts with the other hand.

She just knew tonight was going to be a fun night....