Chapter 19 - My Need, Her Want (Part 2)

Please. Please. Please.

VOTE and COMMENT you guys😭
It means so much to me.

💕ENJOY💕

October 31, 1998

Author's POV

Mariah's Setting

"Ughh Janet", Mariah moaned softly as Janet kissed on her neck, subtly leaving marks as she journeyed lower.

They had moved from the couch in the living room and relocated to Janet's velvet covered bedroom.

"You don't how long I've wanted this", Janet said softly as she kissed and rubbed Mariah's breasts.

"I need you Janet", she said impatiently as she squirmed underneath her.

Feeling Janet explore every inch of her body felt so right even though it was wrong. Mariah never knew that being with a woman could feel so good.

"You need me? Tell mama what you want me to do baby", Janet said seductively as she continued to caress Mariah's breasts.

She knew very well what Mariah wanted, she was just waiting for her to say it.

"T-Touch m-me", she struggled to say as Janet started sucking and leaving marks on her breasts.

By now Mariah was soaking wet and ached for Janet to pay more attention to her lower region.

"Hold on babygirl", Janet said as she got off the bed and slowly began to undress herself.

"Janet come on, I need you", Mariah whimpered as she stared at Janet stripping out of her clothes

Even though she wanted her to hurry up, she was amazed at how shapely and beautiful Janet's body was. The sight of her very being made Mariah quiver with anticipation.

Janet soon enough undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor, teasingly revealing the tatoo on her lower back, before she climbed back into the bed.

She attacked Mariah's lips and kissed her like she would never see her again, earning several moans from her.

"I'm so wet for you Janet", Mariah moaned.

"I can tell babygirl. Mama's gonna take good care of you tonight. From now on you're gonna call me mommy okay?", Janet said seductively as she put two fingers in her mouth.

"Yes ughhh fuck", Mariah moaned loudly as Janet began to rub her wet pearl.

Damn, this girl done soaked up my sheets and I've barely even touched her, Janet thought as she continued to rub her.

"Mmmm J-Janet I want you inside me", Mariah cried out.

"What you call me?", Janet said as she started rubbing her pearl faster.

"I-I meant m-mommy", Mariah moaned and Janet immediately slid two fingers deep inside of her ocean.

"Damn you're so tight babygirl", Janet whimpered as she started touching herself with her other hand.

Mariah was speechless at how deep Janet's fingers were inside of her. She tried to reach down rub to her clit but was stopped when Janet smacked her hand away.

"Uh uh uh don't move", Janet said as she pulled her fingers out of Mariah and got off the bed.

She disappeared into her walk in closet and came out moments later with a large purple strap.

"You better not cry, complain, run, or tell me to stop", Janet said softly into Mariah's ear.

Mariah nodded as Janet put the strap on.

She opened Mariah's legs and slowly began to slide deep into her core causing Mariah gasp.

"Oh God!", Mariah screamed as Janet started thrusting hard and deep inside of her.

"I've been saving this just for you babygirl", Janet moaned as she pushed deeper into Mariah's core.

Tears of pleasure threatened Mariah's eyes as she stared directly up at the redheaded muse that hovered over her.

The passion that filled the room was overwhelming as Janet made love to Mariah over the next few hours.

Janet studied everything about her in the process. From her love faces to the way she called out her name with every deep stroke.

By the time they finished, the sheets were soaking wet and Mariah was exhausted.

"You okay babygirl? You're awfully quiet", Janet said as she stared down at Mariah, who was laying on her chest.

"Yes", Mariah whispered as she rested her hand over one of Janet's breasts and began softly kissing it.

"Uh uh Mimi", she said as she moved her hand away. "Don't get me started, you know I can go all night."

"You don't want me to do anything for you?", Mariah asked.

"No babygirl you don't have to anything for me. I'll be alright. Tonight was all about pleasing your fine ass", Janet replied as she sat up.

 Tonight was all about pleasing your fine ass", Janet replied as she sat up

Reality had just set back in for her. The fact that Mariah wasn't hers was slowly starting  to eat away at her soul again. She would eventually have to go back home to Ginuwine....her fiance.

"Mommy is there something wrong?", Mariah asked looking concerned. She could tell that Janet's mood had changed quickly. She had to be thinking about something.

"No babygirl", Janet said with a straight face but Mariah knew she was lying.

Guilt suddenly washed over the both of them almost instantaneously.

What had they just done?