Chapter 52 - The Unexpected Guest

October 20, 1999

Ginuwine's Setting

"Man you better be careful with Mariah once you get her", Static said over the phone causing Ginuwine to laugh.

Today Ginuwine was chilling at his apartment alone because Diane and Aaliyah took Mariah out for a Girls' relaxation and shopping day. Instead of watching television, he decided to call his one of his best homies, Static and catch up on some things.

"Yeah I know bruh. I ain't had sex in months. When Mariah finally does wanna do it, imma have to be careful not to hurt her but she got that good shit. I'm probably not going to be able to help myself", Ginuwine said as he propped his feet up on the coffee table.

"Damn. Is that good? Mariah got you pussy whipped", Static laughed hard.

"I can't even explain how good her pussy is. How else did I put them twins in her? She be having a nigga ready to bust as soon as I slide in that shit", Ginuwine said.

"That's because Mariah is exotic. Them exotic women be having the tightest and wettest shit ever", Static suggested.

"Nah that's not true. When me and Mariah be fucking, the black side of her comes out. I turned her into a damn freak. She used to be all shy and shit but then she started doing lil tricks and shit that I didn't even know about", he laughed.

Ding Dong.

Ding Dong.

"Who the hell is at my damn door? Aye yo I gotta call you back", Ginuwine said as he got up and began walking towards the door.

"Aight peace", Static said and then hung up.

Ginuwine opened the door, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head once he saw who it was.

"Hi", Janet smiled as she stood in front of him.

"If you don't get the fuck away right now, I will call the damn police. They're already looking for your ass", Ginuwine said angrily.

"Damn, I didn't notice how fine you were when you got mad, but I'm not here for that. I have to tell you something", Janet said.

"I don't want to hear what you have to say", Ginuwine said as he was about to slam the door but Janet slipped in right before he could close it.

"Get the fuck out!", Ginuwine yelled causing Janet to sigh.

"Look....I'm not here to cause any trouble. After I say what I need to say, I'll leave. I'm not here for Mariah's fine ass, I understand that she's yours", Janet said in a serious tone.

"Say what you have to say then", Ginuwine said, crossing his arms.

"Well....I'm pregnant and the baby is yours."

"You're a damn liar", Ginuwine said, instantly denying.

Janet sighed as she unzipped her oversized jacket revealing a small baby bump that was protruding out from the tight tank top she had on.

"I'm 3 months pregnant Ginuwine and you were the only one I was with", she said pulling out an ultrasound picture of their baby.

"No you forced yourself on me. I didn't want you. Go get an abortion so I don't have to worry about this anymore", he said angrily.

"First of all, it's too late to get an abortion and second of all, you can't tell me what to do with my body!", she yelled.

Ginuwine took a step back from her to try to calm himself down.

"Leave, I don't ever want to see you again", he said opening the door.

"So you're gonna be there for Mariah's pregnancy but not mine?", Janet asked.

"Mariah is my fiance! What do you not get about that? You already tried to woo her into thinking she was a lesbian and then you fucking raped me!", Ginuwine said trying his best not to black out in anger.

"No. We had sex and you decided that you wanted to give me a baby..so you did", Janet shrugged.

"I was tied to a fucking mattress and you wouldn't get off of me. What else was I supposed to do!", Ginuwine yelled in frustration.

Every time him and Mariah were close to getting their relationship back to normal, someone would always come along and mess things up.

"Well your son or daughter is due in May. I'm about to announce to the world that I'm pregnant very soon so you better tell Mariah before she finds out the hard way", Janet grinned as she walked out of the apartment.

Ginuwine slammed the door hard and slid down to the floor.

He didn't know what to do at this point but he knew he had to tell Mariah.

It would break her heart but she had to know whether Ginuwine wanted her to or not.

He looked down at the ultrasound picture and stared at the tiny baby that was nestled in Janet's womb.

"As much as I don't want you to exist, I could never hate you. It wasn't your fault and it wasn't mine either", Ginuwine sighed as he came to terms that he would be becoming a father yet again.