Chapter 38 - Just Do It (Part 1)

August 16, 1999
San Francisco, California

Mariah's Setting

"Ahh fuck! I know you like this", Tommy said as he sloppily kissed all over Mariah while forcing himself in and out of her core.

This would be the fourth time this evening that he had taken advantage of her body.

Mariah wanted so badly scream and fight back but she couldn't because Tommy had already threatened to kill her as soon as she made a sound, with a loaded gun that was sitting on his nightstand. He had already pointed it to her head earlier that day when she wouldn't cooperate with him when he wanted her to take off all of her clothes.

"Ughh you're so fucking tight", he groaned as his sweat dripped into Mariah's eyes.

He sped up the pace of his forceful thrusts and climaxed a few seconds later, releasing his liquids inside of her.

"Ah shit that was good", Tommy said as he collapsed on the side of her in the bed.

Mariah rolled over facing away from him and began crying softly, making sure that he didn't hear her.

She felt so dirty and useless.

Ginuwine isn't going to want me anymore. He probably doesn't even care that I'm in this situation, she thought as she continued crying.

"I'm taking you to get an abortion in a few days", Tommy said, interrupting Mariah's thoughts.

"I'm not going", Mariah whispered.

"You will or I'll just take the babies out myself", he shot back as he pulled Mariah over so she that faced him.

"I'm keeping my babies", Mariah said just as stern. Tommy could do whatever he wanted to her but he wasn't going to take away what her and Ginuwine created together.

"Bitch you're not going to be around me while you're pregnant with another man's child."

"Then why am I here? I was happy where I was. Why did you take me away from the love of my life, the father of my children? We were happy. We didn't bother anyone especially you", Mariah yelled as hot tears rolled down her face.

"Ginuwine loves me for who I am. He sees me as a person, not a sex object or a trophy to be won. He doesn't beat me, he doesn't rape me. He holds me at night when I need him to, he makes love to me when I want him to. These babies are a symbol of the unconditional love between him and I, and I REFUSE to let them go. Do what you want but you will not take my babies away from me", Mariah shot at him.

Tommy looked at her like she was crazy but didn't say a word because he knew she was right. He was doing all of this because he was jealous of the relationship Ginuwine and Mariah had together.

"Well....if that's how you really feel.... but guess what? If I can't have you, then no one else can", he finally spoke as he grabbed the gun off of the nightstand and pointed it at Mariah's chest.

"If killing me will make you happy, then just do it. Maybe I can finally have some peace when me and my babies get to heaven", Mariah said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Tommy didn't know what to do at this point. Mariah had just shown him that he could only control her to a certain extent and that the little bit of power that he did have, no longer affected her anymore.

"Just do it. Shoot me so the world can see how horrible of a person you are. Show them the hell that you have been raising for the past 6 years", Mariah cried.

BANG!