Chapter 25 - All I've Ever Wanted

💞VOTE and COMMENT bbys💞

💕ENJOY💕

3 weeks later .

June 7, 1999

Author's POV

Mariah's Setting

"Ughhh please make it stop", Mariah groaned as she laid in bed in excruciating pain that didn't seem to let up.

It was now the evening and she had been feeling like this for almost the entire day.

"Oh shit", she said as she got up quickly and ran into the bathroom.

She made it to the toilet bowl just in time and began throwing up until she couldn't anymore.

"I knew I shouldn't have went to that damn sushi place with Janet. Those motherfuckers done gave me food poisoning", Mariah said to herself as she flushed the toilet and went to go brush her teeth and wash her hands.

After she finished, she began making her way back to the comfort of her bed but was almost immediately stopped with a wave of pain that surged through her pelvis. The pain was so strong that it brought her to her knees and even made her shed a few tears.

"Fuckkk", Mariah cried as she rolled into a ball on the floor. This didn't feel like food poisoning anymore at all to her. It had to be something else and she was beginning to have an idea of what it was, but she wasn't sure.

After the sharp pain ended, Mariah got up and slowly made her way back to bed.

She grabbed her song book off the nightstand and made herself comfortable on the bed.

"Here goes nothing", Mariah sighed as she flipped all the way to the back of the book and started looking at the period calendar that she taped onto the back cover.

She almost immediately frowned in confusion when she read the calendar and noticed that she was one week late from having her cycle.

"Oh my...no this has to be wrong", Mariah said as she did the math in her head.

But the math wasn't wrong at all. Three weeks ago Mariah slept with Ginuwine, which was most likely the cause of her being one week late on her cycle.

"I'm not even going to get my hopes up, I'm probably not even pregnant", she sighed as she closed the book and put it back on her nightstand.

Even though Mariah denied it, she did in fact feel pregnant. She felt the same way she felt when she found out she was pregnant with Isaiah.

"I guess I'll go check", she said as she got back up and slowly made her way back to the  bathroom.

She went into the cabinet under the sink and pulled out the box of pregnancy tests she'd been saving for a time like this.

"I really don't know how to feel this", Mariah said feeling unsure. She wanted to be pregnant so bad, but still had doubts that the tests would come out negative.

She let out a deep sigh as she opened the box and went to take the two tests.

After she finished she sat and began to wait. Just like last time, her mind began to race.

I really hope I'm pregnant.

Will Ginuwine be mad at me if I am pregnant? I mean....I never told him I got the surgery.

What will Janet think? I know she's gonna be pissed when she finds out?

Ughh this is all too much!

Five minutes felt like five years to Mariah as she waited to see the results but the the time had finally come.

She got up and made her way over to the counter where the tests were. She put them face down so that she could prepare herself before she saw the results.

"3....2....1", Mariah said with her eyes closed, feeling extremely anxious as she flipped both tests over.

She opened her eyes and immediately gasped at what she saw.

"O-oh m-my G-God", she stuttered and began to cry as she put her hand over her mouth.

Both of the tests were positive.

"I-I can't believe I-I'm actually p-pregnant. T-This has t-to be a d-dream", Mariah said to herself as she cried tears of joy.

She was now going to have a family of her own that she'd always wanted but something in the back of her mind kept  telling her that Ginuwine wouldn't be too happy to hear the news and Janet wouldn't either.....

That was a weird way to end the chapter but I've been low on ideas lately. Leave suggestions plzzzz.

Do you think Ginuwine will upset when he finds out?

How do you think Janet will take the situation when she finds out?

Until Next Time,

M💞