Chapter 57 - Holy Matrimony

I worked so hard on this chapter so please vote, comment, and spam me. Whoever spams the most will have the whole book dedicated to them since it's about to end soon😭💞

December 25, 1999

Ginuwine's Setting 💙

"Man I can't believe y'all made it to this point. Y'all finally getting married", Tim, Ginuwine's best man said as he patted him on the back as Ginuwine fixed himself in the mirror.

Today was Christmas and also Ginuwine and Mariah's wedding day. Mariah had picked the wedding to be on Christmas because it was her favorite holiday and as an ode to their first child since he was conceived on this day two years ago.

"It's about time", Ginuwine said as he nervously fixed his tuxedo jacket.

A million emotions were running through him at the moment. He was excited, nervous, and overwhelmed all at the same time.

"Hell yeah it's about time. If y'all would've waited another month then Mariah wouldn't have been able to make it down the aisle. She look like she ready to give birth at any minute", Static laughed.

"She still has two more months before it'll be time for her to give birth", Ginuwine shook his head.

"G wasn't playing when he said he was gon' put a baby in her. He got homegirl glowing and she getting thick as hell. Keep up the good work my man", Nas said as he walked into the room with Rashad, Devante Swing, K-Ci, and Jojo who were all Ginuwine's groomsmen

"Here come y'all niggas walking in all late and shit. The ceremony literally starts in twenty minutes", Ginuwine said as he went and dapped everyone up.

"We still on time though, but congrats in advance G on the new wife and kids", Devante said.

"Thanks nigga", Ginuwine said.

"Okay I hate to interrupt your guy reunion but all you guys need to get lined up so that the ceremony starts on time!", Angela, Ginuwine and Mariah's wedding planner said as she entered the grooms' dressing room.

She quickly put them in their places in line and led them to another waiting room in the venue so she could go and get Mariah and her bridesmaids ready.

"This is it bruh. You be better be ready because Mariah finna be yours forever. You better hope she don't turn crazy once you put a ring on it", Static laughed.

"And I know exactly how to straighten that ass out. Case closed!", Ginuwine snickered.

He was more than ready for Mariah to be his wife.

Mariah's Setting 💕

"Mariah stop crying, you're gonna mess up your makeup", Aaliyah said as she grabbed Mariah's hand.

"I-I can't help it. I can't believe this day is finally happening. It felt like it would never come", she sniffled.

Mariah's hair and makeup was done to perfection. Her skin glowed brightly to compliment the expensive custom made designer gown she was wearing that was dripping in diamonds. She looked like a goddess that was sent down from heaven.

"Well it's here my butterfly and I'm so excited for you to officially be my daughter in law. I honestly love you like you're my own child. You have changed my son's life so much since you guys got together. He really loves you with his whole heart. I can tell", Diane said as she rubbed Mariah's back.