Chapter 7 (Part 3) - Whenever You Call

July 30, 1998
Sorry for any mistakes😏
Enjoy!💖

Author's POV

🌟💙Mixed Setting💙🌟

She was tired of lying to herself and everyone around her. She missed Ginuwine deeply in ways more than one.

After she dried her tears, she picked her phone and dialed his number. She knew exactly what she had to do……

After 3 rings he finally answered.

"Hello?", Ginuwine said.

Mariah lost control at the sound of his voice and burst into tears. Everything that she was going to say no longer mattered after she heard him speak.

"Mariah is that you?", he asked shocked.

"Y-yes", she cried.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Where are you?", Ginuwine frantically asked.

"I n-need y-you G-Ginuwine."

"Where are you Mariah?"

"M-my Apartment."

"I'll be right over, I promise", he said then hung up the phone.

He was confused as to why she called him. He thought she hated him and never wanted to see him again.

Ginuwine quickly grabbed his keys and quickly hurried over to Mariah's apartment.

He got there in 10 minutes flat and almost sprinted to her door.

He knocked just once before he saw the door quickly open and a crying Mariah run into his arms.

"Mariah?", Ginuwine said in confusion as he looked down at her, not knowing how to comfort her as she held onto him tightly.

He hadn't seen or heard from her in months and now she was right in front of his face.

"G-Ginuwine I'm s-so sorry", she mumbled as she slid all the way down to the floor.

"Let's just get you inside right now", Ginuwine said gently as he carefully picked her up and carried her into her penthouse.

He walked into her living room and laid her down on the couch.

"I'm so so sorry", Mariah cried out to Ginuwine repeatedly as he put a blanket over her.

"It's okay Mariah", he said as he sat next her and put her head in his lap.

She cried and cried for the next hour and Ginuwine tried his best to console her but nothing worked. She just held on to him tightly and let her trapped emotions finally become free.

It was then that he knew she missed him and her missed her too and that no matter what happened, they would never be able to last too long without other………..

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What do you guys think?

Vote and comment! Feedback is much needed😊😊😊

M💖