Chapter 11 - Uhh Ahh

Hi guys, this chapter is sorta long.
Excuse any mistakes and enjoy!
Also don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!
M💖

August 28, 1998

Author's POV

💙Mixed Setting💙

"Ginuwine, why do you keep looking at me like that?", Mariah asked him as they laid on her bed.

Tonight Ginuwine would be spending the night at Mariah's apartment because she had asked him to, claiming that she didn't want to be alone for the night.

"What do you mean?", he said defensively as if he just wasn't undressing her with his eyes.

"I just saw you", she chuckled.

"Well maybe I can't help it, you're beautiful", he said, causing Mariah to smile.

"And you're handsome", Mariah said, her eyes suddenly filling with lust.

She softly kissed his lips, causing his lower region to get excited.

"I know you want me. I've been noticing the way you been looking at me lately", she said as she began kissing his neck.

For the first time, Mariah would be in control of the situation.…..well at least she thought she would be.

"Mariah stop", Ginuwine said as he moved her off of him.

"Ginuwine please, it's been months", Mariah desperately pleaded.

"If we're going to do this then we need to do it right. I don't want this to be casual, I wanna make love to you", Ginuwine said as he caressed her cheek with his hand.

"Okay", Mariah said softly as she slowly moved closer to him.

Ginuwine pulled her into him and began gently kissing her lips as he slowly undressed her.

He hadn't had sex in months, usually in this situation he would go buckwild, but this time he wanted to take it slow and gentle with Mariah.

He wanted to savor every bit of her.

Mariah moaned as he took off her nightgown, revealing her matching thong and bralette set.

"You planned this shit", Ginuwine said as he started kissing her stomach.

"Why else would I ask you to spend the night with me?", Mariah gasped as he unclipped her bralette.

He gently kissed and massaged her swollen breasts, causing Mariah to moan softly.

"G-Ginuwine I need you", she pleaded as she reached down and began rubbing herself through the fabric of her panties.

"Hold on a second babygirl", he said as he began taking his clothes off.

He took off his shirt, sweatpants, and boxers revealing his large, erect member.

Ginuwine slid off Mariah's drenched thong and threw it on the floor with rest off their clothes.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed and opened her legs.

"I've missed you so much", Ginuwine said as he positioned himself at her wet entrance and eased himself slowly into her, causing Mariah to gasp.

"Oh god….", Mariah whimpered as he began thrusting deeply into her.

She had forgotten just how good it felt to have him deep inside of her.

"Damn babygirl", Ginuwine groaned as he kept thrusting and holding on to her hips.

"Uhhhh", Mariah cried as he journeyed even deeper into her.

"Am I hurting you?"

"NO! Keep going!", Mariah whimpered.

Ginuwine began thrusting harder, causing Mariah to scream loudly.

"Oh my god Ginuwine please don't stop!"

"I promise I won't babygirl", he groaned loudly as their bodies collided.

Ginuwine opened her legs wider and began rubbing her swollen pearl, causing Mariah to squirm under him.

"Ginuwine I'm close", Mariah cried as she arched her back off the bed.

"Ahh shit! Hold on!", Ginuwine said as he sped up even more, making Mariah shudder from the intense pleasure.

She whimpered and watched Ginuwine as he pounded into her, trying her best to hold her climax in.

"Baby I can't hold it much longer", Mariah cried.

Ginuwine pulled out and rubbed her swollen pearl.

"Cum for me babygirl", he said and she obliged.

Mariah's whole body began to shudder as she squirted her sweet nectar all over her gold satin sheets.

Once she finished, Ginuwine eased back into her and began pounding her with all the strength in his body.

"Oh shit", Mariah screamed as she held onto her breasts that were bouncing out of control.

"Damn! You feel so fucking good!", Ginuwine grunted loudly, getting closer and closer to his climax.

He kept thrusting until he began to throb inside her, a sign telling him he was about to cum.

Ginuwine tried to pull out but Mariah stopped him by holding on to him tightly.

"Mariah….what are you doing?", Ginuwine groaned as he struggled with all his might to keep his climax in.

"Cum inside me", she moaned.

"But you could get pr-…..OH SHIT!", Ginuwine grunted as he exploded inside her.

"Uhhh uhhhh yessss Ginuwine", Mariah whimpered as he ruined her insides and filled her with his large load.

After a few seconds he finished, pulled out, and collapsed next to her.

Mariah rolled onto her stomach and laid her head on his chest.

"I love you Ginuwine", she said.

"I love you too Mariah."

"I'm so glad we're back together. I really missed when we had moments like these", Mariah smiled.

"Me too, but I'm kinda glad that we were apart for a while because it gave us some time work on ourselves. I'm really happy that I got the help that I needed."

"I'm glad that you're all better now."

"Well…I mean I'm not completely better. I still have a ways to go with my therapy appointments, but I am at the point where I can control my anger."

"I'm so proud of you for that", Mariah said as she kissed his lips passionately.

"Mhm…what you tryna do?", he smirked.

"I want more of you", she said innocently.

"Okay but this time I'm pulling out. You know how fertile your ass is and I don't need you getting pregnant right now."

"Noooo Ginuwine, I don't want you to pull out", she whined.

"Mariah, either I'm pulling out or you're not getting round 2", he looked at her seriously.

"Fine, but you betta not put your sperm all over me when you pull out though. That shit is nasty", Mariah sighed.

"It has anti-aging properties", Ginuwine chuckled as he got on top of her.

"Really Ginuwine? Fuck you", she said as she tried to get up.

"That's what I'm about to do right now", he said gently pulling her back down onto the bed and opening her legs.

"UHHHH", Mariah moaned as he entered her again.

They would continue to please each other for the rest of the night and into the wee hours of the morning….

P.S. What did you guys think?