Chapter 56 - That Act Right

👀

November 4, 1999

Ginuwine/Mariah's Setting

"Damn", Ginuwine whispered to himself as watched Mariah came out the bathroom with nothing but a small towel on.

They hadn't spoken to each other since the day she brutally assaulted Janet. Ginuwine would try to have a conversation but Mariah would just ignore him. She still couldn't believe that another woman was pregnant with his child.

"That ass done got so fucking fat", Ginuwine whispered to himself as he nearly drooled over the sight in front of him. Her body was getting thick in all the right places due to pregnancy and he was loving it.

Mariah immediately felt him staring a hole into her ass and went into the closet to finish getting dressed causing Ginuwine to roll his eyes.

He hadn't had sex in months and Mariah's body was driving him crazy but he knew that she was still off limits. If she didn't even want to be naked in front of him, then she definitely didn't want to have sex.

Mariah soon came out of the closet with a short, silky lavender nightgown on and made her way over to the bed.

"Fuck", Ginuwine said to himself quietly as he tried to contain himself but he could already feel his super rock hard member beginning to rise in his boxers.

She laid down on the other side of the bed, far away from him and began trying to get comfortable. Her growing baby bump was making it harder for her to sleep comfortably at night.

Once she was settled in, Ginuwine turned off his lamp since she broke hers, and began to slide closer to Mariah.

He snaked his hands around her waist, causing her tense up. Slowly he began rubbing her baby bump in small circles.

Mariah looked straight ahead the entire time. She knew that she shouldn't feel uncomfortable, but she was.

Ginuwine's hands moved from her stomach to her full hips, in which he squeezed and rubbed repeatedly.

He lifted her nightgown which immediately made her jump.

"I can stop if you feel uncomfortable", he whispered to her.

"It's okay I guess", Mariah said still facing the other way. She would have to give this a try.

He proceeded and laid his hand on her bare ass, that's when he immediately knew she didn't have on panties.

Ginuwine grabbed a handful of her soft ass, causing a slight moan to escape from Mariah's lips.

"I heard that", he said in a husky tone before he started kissing her neck.

Mariah moaned again as he kissed the sweet spot on her neck that he knew would make her wet if she wasn't already.

"This doesn't change the fact that I'm still mad at you and that bitch", Mariah struggled say as Ginuwine kept kissing her neck.

"Well you better get over it", he said as he lifted her leg to get access to her lower region.

"Uhhh", Mariah moaned as Ginuwine slid his fingers between her moist folds.