Chapter 7 (Part 1) - Mind Tricks

July 27, 1998
Please excuse any mistakes
Enjoy😊

Author's POV

💙Ginuwine's Setting💙

"Uhhhh yes", Mariah moaned as Ginuwine thrusted deeply into her.

He had full control over her and she wasn't leaving from his bed until he made sure that she was gonna be getting pregnant with his child.

"Ah ahh Ginuwine", Mariah whimpered as she came close to her climax.

"I know", he said as thrusted harder, making Mariah's body move from the pressure.

"I'm close", she cried out, but Ginuwine kept going.

He wanted to make her wait until she couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm finna give you my baby", he grunted as he kissed her neck and starred into her eyes.

"Ginuwine please don't do this to me! You're hurting me", she screamed in horror out of nowhere.

Mariah tried to push him off of her, but he kept going.

"What's wrong babygirl?", he groaned as he got close to his climax.

"Somebody help me!", Mariah cried as she struggled under him.

"Babygirl it's me….Ginuwine", he said as he came inside her, causing Mariah to cry and scream louder.

"Get off me! I hate you! I don't love you and I'll never have your kids you fucking bastard", Mariah screamed as she successfully freed herself from his grip and ran out of the room crying.

Ginuwine almost immediately jolted awake. His sheets were drenched in sweat and he had a massive erection.

It had happened again for the 3rd night in a row.

He'd just had just had another wet dream-turned-nightmare.

He sat up and put his head in his hands, frustrated as to why this kept happening to him.

What the hell is wrong with me?, he thought.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Okay so I know this chapter was short as hell🙄, but the next few are gonna be about the same length also.

Please pay attention to these snippets because they contain vital information as to what's going to happen next.

M💖