Chapter 35 - It's Just The Beginning

August 9, 1999
2:11am

Ginuwine's Setting

"Man I'm so worried about Mariah. It's been almost four days since she left and she hasn't even called me or answered my calls. If I don't get a call later this morning, then imma fly out there", Ginuwine said to Timbaland and Static as they passed a blunt around.

He had been worried out of his mind about Mariah. He hadn't heard from her since they said goodbye to each other at the airport, which was four days ago.

"Maybe she's just really busy", Static said, causing Ginuwine to give him a look.

"She always finds time to call me even if she doesn't have time. I just wanna make sure her and my babies are okay", Ginuwine said as he blew smoke out through his nose.

"She's pregnant?!", Tim and Static said unison.

"Yeah, we're having twins."

"Well damn, you must've been fucking her good to put twins in her. When this happen?", Tim laughed as he passed the blunt to Static.

"Back in May. It happened on accident and she was all scared to tell me like I was going to get mad or something. I kinda knew it was gon' happen anyways cause I was putting work in", Ginuwine snickered as the weed smoke began to cloud his mind.

"Y'all some freaks", Static said shaking his head. "I'm happy for y'all though and don't worry about Mariah. She'll call sooner or later. See ya later G", he said as he got up to leave.

"Aight see ya later man", Ginuwine said.

"Ion know man. Something don't sound right about Mariah not calling you. Doesn't she call you like every five minutes when y'all not together?", Tim asked.

"Yeah."

"Well then you need to book a flight to California and go check on your woman, especially if she's pregnant. Something could be wrong. What are you waiting on?", Tim said as he shook his head.

"You're right. I'm gonna go call the airport right now and book the next flight out", Ginuwine said.

Later that morning
6:30am

"Wake the fuck up!", Ginuwine heard a voice say as he was slapped out of his sleep.

The room was completely dark as he looked around his bedroom to see where the voice came from. It was a female voice that had sounded awfully familiar.

Ginuwine tried to get up but he couldn't move. Whoever was in the room had tied him to his own bed.

"What the fuck?!", Ginuwine yelled. "Quit playing! I got a flight to catch soon!"

"Well... you won't have to worry about that anymore", the female voice said as the light came on.

 you won't have to worry about that anymore", the female voice said as the light came on