Chapter 59 - The Wedding Night

December 25, 1999

Ginuwine/ Mariah's Setting

"Ughhh papi slow down", Mariah moaned as Ginuwine kissed all over her while trying to unlock the door to their luxury presidential suite.

After a few moments, he eventually got the door open.

"Your sexy ass is finally all mine", Ginuwine growled as he picked Mariah up and carried her straight to the bedroom of the suite.

There were candles lit everywhere in the room. Red rose petals and chocolates covered the golden sheets of the large bed that was in the middle of the room.

"Baby this is beautiful", Mariah said as she looked around the room but Ginuwine wasn't listening. He was too busy trying to get her out of her wedding dress.

Ginuwine laid her on the bed, turned her on her side, and began to hastily unfasten the back of her gown. He quickly began to pull it off of her, leaving her in nothing but a lacy, white thong.

"Ginuwine slow down", Mariah said as she sat up on the bed and looked at Ginuwine as he quickly came out of his tuxedo and moved all the rose petals and chocolates off of the bed.

"How am I supposed to if you look like that?", he said staring at her body.

"I'm your wife now. We have our whole lives to go crazy in the bedroom you know", Mariah grinned as she rubbed her hand across her large breasts.

"Mariah it's our wedding night. I've been waiting years for this", he said as he sat down next to her on the bed, eager to make the next move.

"Okay but we don't have to rush it. Let's just let it happen", Mariah said softly as she reached down in between her legs and started rubbing herself through the fabric of her thong.

Ginuwine began kissing the sensitive areas of her neck, immediately making a flood between her thighs.

Mariah moaned as she laid back on the bed and let Ginuwine take control.

"You're so damn sexy babygirl. I'm finna make you scream tonight", he groaned as he kissed down her body, making his way in between her legs.

With ease, he pulled off her wet thong and tossed it across the room.

"I wanna feel you so deep inside of me", Mariah moaned as she opened her legs for him.

"Oh you definitely gon' feel it tonight", Ginuwine said as he grabbed her by her thick hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He took off his boxers, revealing his rock hard member and began to stroke it.

Struggling because her large baby bump was in the way, Mariah turned herself over onto her hands and knees and arched her back, making her wet core fully accessible to him.

"Oh I see you want it from the back. Well get ready because I'm not showing you any mercy", Ginuwine growled as he lined his member up with her dripping, wet entrance.

"Ughhhhh yesss papi", Mariah moaned loudly as he slid deep into her core.

Ginuwine started with off slow and gentle thrusts to get Mariah warmed up.

"Mmmm deeper baby", Mariah groaned as she held onto the sheets.

He obliged, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her with every stroke.

"You feel so good Mariah", Ginuwine groaned as he slid in and out of her wetness.

He grabbed a handful of her long, thick curls and gently tugged them as he picked up his speed.