Fifteen

Chapter 15

Long Conversation

"You don't, I can think and speak for myself."

•••

Peyton

It's crazy isn't it? How some people can walk into your life and change it? They can either be the best thing that ever happened to you or the worst. They can make you completely happy or make you realize how much you hate people like them.

Some can also walk into your life, change it, and walk out just as fast. Not even bothered to tell you why they left, they just do. And it's like a hole in your heart because they could've been one of the best things to ever happen to you and leave. Without a reason, without a warning. They packed up and left like you were someone they no longer wanted in their life.

I guess it's apart of growing up, to move on. It just hurts, it hurts when you see them being in your life for years but them not being on the same page. They wanted something different, and it just lets you know that you admired and cared for them way more than they did of you. And when that happens, sometimes it can mess up a person.

Cause them to not trust others as easily, they tend to pick and choose who's worthy of letting in. I guess what I'm saying is, it's really crazy how much someone can change another persons life. I mean they just walk into someone's life and can change them forever.

In this case I wasn't so sure if it was for the better or for the worse.

•••

A few days went by and I had got a call from the real estate agent. She told us that we got the house and I couldn't have been happier. I mean it was so cool to finally have my own place, sure I wanted it to be done on my own. Though because of circumstances it had to be rushed and well now I have a home.

Serenity made a call to the furniture store that we had looked at a few days ago. And now we were at my new place putting away little things we bought from the store. We bought plates, eating utensils, and other little necessities and decorations. After we put it all away we ordered pizza as Madison, Serenity, and I sat in the living room.

"This place is coming together so nice, I'm kind of jealous." Madison said.

"Um this is your second home, and if anything were to happen just know you have a place here." I told her.

She smiled, "Good to know, plus it's so close to my place."

"So have you heard from that Doctor?" Serenity asked ripping the bandage off the wound.

I hadn't talked to them about Shawn in the last few days. I mean besides what I told them after that day I told him I was pregnant. And I liked the fact that we had been busy with moving and furnishing the house because it made me forget about him. It's not like he was someone I knew for a long time or had dated.

He was just someone I reunited with, talked to for a little bit, and that was it. Nothing too deep, so it's not some emotional topic to me.

"Uh nope, can't say I'm surprised either." I told her.

She frowned, "Dang I was really rooting for that guy. He just seemed so nice, oh well you've never needed a man anyways."