Finn° History ?

Summary: Y/N waits for Finn's text. They go for a walk in the AM. Talking about their history.
- FIRST IMAGINE ON THIS BOOK
-requested!
-age up Finn and you if you'd like.

Y/N POV

I knew Finn landed in LA a couple hours ago... He had work here in La for a week, and it was crucial that I see him.

It's been a couple months since we last saw one another.

I bit onto my nails as I nervously waited for his text. Me being the inpatient person I am, I texted him first, asking when he wanted to meet up... He chose tonight, which was great. I wanted to see him badly.

"Y/N GO TO BED!" Mom yelled from down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and decided to turn down the volume on my radio, and then I hopped back into bed. It was 2:30 am. Great.

I wasn't going to sleep.

*bbbbbmmmmzzzeeeeddd* my phone vibrated.

My heart stopped and I looked at the text.

New Message (1) : Finn Wolfhard

To: Y/N
From: Finn
I'm outside your house. Meet me out front.

I raised my brows, I thought he was gonna tell me his AirBnB address so I could bike over... I guess not.

As I placed my sweater on, I dragged my fingers down my body and over my stomach.

Quietly, I headed for my window, luckily my bedroom was on ground level so it was easy to sneak out of my house.

Finn POV

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously and looked around her neighbourhood. I haven't been here in a while.

My hands were placed in my pockets and I kicked some stones that were on the pavement.

"Finn." Y/N whispered, I looked up and saw her... A smile plastered along my face.

"Hey." I muffled, Y/N ran over and hugged me. My arms wrapped around her, I felt my heart drop. It was amazing having Y/N in my arms again.

"I thought you were gonna text me your address so I could- It's fine. Walking here wasn't so bad. I still remember your house address so it doesn't matter." I replied while cutting Y/N off.

Y/N smirked at me. We both started walking.
The first 3-4 minutes of walking around her neighbourhood, we stayed quiet. All I could think about was my old memories with her.

As silence fell upon us, we could hear a few cars in the distance.

I looked up at the Palm tree's towering above us.
I smiled and so did Y/N as she looked up as well.

"It's good being here again." I whispered and stared at Y/N.
She blushed and looked away at a different direction.

"So, How have you been? You know for the past couple months since we've seen one another?." I mumbled nervously, Y/N licked her lips and faced me.

I nervously listened to her as she explained things, and I couldn't stop staring at her beauty.
I missed Y/N, I missed being her boyfriend.

"-I missed you Finn." Y/N spoke and looked down.
I clenched my jaw, slowly I took my hand out of my pocket, my glance looked down at her hand next to mine.

I reached for her hand and Interlocked our fingers.

"I missed you too. I missed you a lot." I whispered. Y/N exhaled a breath and blinked out her tears.

"I'll be honest...I wasn't happy these past couple months." Y/N mumbled, I gulped and agreed.

"Same. But, you were the one who ended it. Imagine me? I was trying my best not to be broken everyday, during work and during events." I explained while trying not to choke on my words.

I felt as Y/N's hand had let go. We stopped in our tracks.

"Finn, I ended it because it was good for us. We fought everyday, we disagreed to so many things. I get that you're hurt from me ending it, but don't you think I was hurting just as bad as you were? I didn't want to let you go, but it had to be done." Y/N explained then took a step back, I examined as she placed her hands over her face.

I brushed my fingers through my curly hair.

We stood there on the pavement, the moon and street light were our only source of light.

"I cried every night. I wrote those songs about you." I mumbled staring at Y/N.

She wiped her tears.

"You left me." I whispered painfully. Y/N exhaled a shaky breath again.

"You left me Y/N- Finn, Ever since the miscarriage, we had a fall out, please admit it. Look, I cried every night, every hour, every time I'd think about you or the baby." Y/N spoke as she cut me off.

We both stayed silent and stared at one another.

I felt my heart drop as she mentioned the miscarriage.

"I-I thought I was strong enough to see you, but, I'm not. I have to go back home." Y/N mumbled, I nodded a no.

"I'm sorry, talk to me, please. I need you." I cried out as I stared at her.

Y/N POV

Finn's tears had dropped. He reached for me. He genuinely needed me with him.

I gulped and felt as he brought his hand over my stomach, I cried some more and felt as he brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Finn cried, I comforted him.

"I love you too." I whispered. My hands brushed through his curly hair as he cried.

"I'm here Finn." I whispered lightly.

-this was a request❤️