Richie° I wish /two/

Summary: Read Previous parts

Warning- Sad intentions, negativity.

Richie POV

I repositioned my glasses as I walked over to Bill's garage.

As I walked in, I saw the whole crew just talking in a circle,

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I spat as I glanced at Y/N standing next to Stan. I gritted my teeth and turned to face Bill.

"She was invited Richie, Y/N's apart of the losers club." Bill replied, I nodded a no and stepped forward into the inner circle.

"Y/N doesn't deserve to be here." I replied bluntly with flare nostrils. Bill stepped forward and in front of her.

"She does, and if you have a problem, you can leave." Bill demanded.

He didn't stutter once.

I was about to open my mouth and say something, but Y/N walked and stood next to Bill, she held his hand.

"Bill, I'm going to go. It's okay, I need to do something anyway. I'm busy tonight." Y/N mumbled while staring at him. She didn't look at me once. Just Bill.

My eyes examined as Bill hugged her, I clenched my jaw and we all watched her walk off and out of Bill's garage.

"Good one." Stan muffled as he stared me, I flung my hands up in the air and frowned my brows.

Y/N POV

This morning's incident in the garage made me understand that Richie, my very best friend didn't want me around.

Seems selfish to want to kill yourself, but, it wasn't because of 'Richie'. I hated myself and always will, before or after the clown incident. I've always wanted myself dead...

Now that Richie wished I wasn't alive, it makes me even more motivated just to end it.

A slow exhale escaped my mouth as I sat against my bed just thinking about the unspeakable.
My head turned to face my walkie that was beside my bed side table.

Slowly,
I reached for the walkie talkie and pressed a channel, with an Inhale and an exhale, I mumbled

"Bill, are you there? Over." I felt as my shaky breath escaped my mouth.

"I'm h-Here. Sorry about R-Richie, I tried my best to get him to stop b-being a dick. Over." Bill replied.

I sniffled and held the walkie up to my mouth.

"It's okay Bill, thank you. I'm thankful to have someone like you, I appreciate what you do for me. Look, I have to go now. Over." I spoke crying.

I leaned my head my head back onto the head board and cried.

"Walkie talkie me later. Over." Bill mentioned. I gulped and placed my mouth near the walkie.

"Goodbye Bill. Over."

Richie POV

"Didn't I say that before?" I spoke smiling as I faced the group. The boys all just shrugged their shoulders as we all biked our way to Bens house.

It was 8pm at night and we finished coming back from the arcade in town.

Suddenly, we heard the sheriffs siren. Blue and red lights zoomed past us, followed by the deputy car.

I turned my head to face the group, Beverly sniffled.

"I wonder what happened." Bev whispered as we faced the direction the sheriff headed too.

"Let's go check it out and follow. " Mike mumbled and started biking, I raised my brows and agreed.

We made it into Y/N's and into my neighbourhood.

I stopped riding at the end of my street when I saw the cop cars pulled into Y/N's driveway.

The distant screaming and crying of her mom woke the whole neighbourhood. I gulped,

"What happened to Y/N?" Eddie asked, I shrugged my shoulders and started biking my way towards
Y/N's house.

"God, no please..." Y/N's Mom yelled crying while being held by her husband.
I placed my bike down and ran over to the sheriff,

"Hey what ha- Richie? Richie come here baby." Mom yelled as she caught my attention from across the street.

I nodded a no. I started asking the Sheriff questions.

I then felt as my mom held onto me, I turned to face the sheriff again and he looked at me.

"Mom let go off me!" I yelled.

"Kid listen to your mom-
I blocked out on what he was saying when I saw the body bag...

I blinked and everything turned into slow motion. My head looked up at my mom crying, and then I faced the group as they watched the body bag.

"Richie come on." Mom mumbled, I nodded a no,

"Where's Y/N? Y/N?! Y/N?!" I started yelling for her, I was in denial.

I felt as mom held me close to her.

"10-56, gun involved." I heard.

A 10-56 was the suicide code. I nodded a no and felt this overwhelming feeling.

"Richie calm down. Look at me, y/n die- No. stop, don't." I replied as I cut my mom off.

I untangled myself from her grip and started making my way over to my house. As I entered my room I pushed everything off my desk and started ripping shit off my wall.

"Fuck." I yelled unsteady.
Eventually I tired myself out and slipped down against my wall while crying.

-what ya'll think. Sorry if this was bad. I uploaded
This and wrote this while being half asleep, I confused myself with Richie and Mike. Now it's fixed