Richie+ Mike (crossover) "Showing."

Summary: You have a dilemma with Mike, and the both of you don't want Richie or Eleven knowing about what happened between you two.

-Mike and Richie are Twins in this crossover, so they can either take the Wheelers last name or Tozier.

-age yourself up and the boys.

Y/N POV

My lips vibrated as I sat down and tried to enjoy this 4th of July party.

I could feel myself become hungry, my stomach was rumbling like no joke, it needed to be filled up with all kinds of food.

"Hey, are you going to eat? There's garlic bread, Mac & Cheese." Dustin muffled as he shoved food into his mouth.

I formed a smile onto my lips and agreed to eating soon.
My eyes scanned the back yard, trying to look for Richie.

He hasn't arrived with his family yet.

Then my glance landed on Will and Eleven bonding, it was so adorable seeing them create a brother/sister relationship.

The Byers/Hopper family were going all out this year for July, there was so much food and guests from all over town.

"Hey y/n." A familiar voice coo'ed,
my head looked up and expected Richie but it was just Mike.

I gulped while standing up from my chair, my stomach continued to rumble as I stared at him. Man, I was really hungry.

"Where's Richie?" I asked Mike, wondering where my boyfriend was.

There was a quiet pause... We didn't even give one another eye contact, yet.

Mike had his hands placed into his pockets, he
sniffled and pointed towards the house.

"He's with Stan, and Ben. Y/N, Look... Can we talk? We can't ignore this anymore. "Mike whispered as he focused his stare onto me.

I was about to say something when Eleven walked over and hugged Mike from behind.

Her smile, her happiness made me feel like shit.

"Hey babe! Go eat and stop standing around looking unhappy! You too Y/N! " El spoke as she stared at the both of us.

I nervously giggled and Mike agreed to eating,

"Well, we'll eat soon, we just need to discuss somethings about our nutrition project." Mike lied as he smiled at El.

I agreed for re-assurance and watched as she grinned and wandered off.

My lungs exhaled, and I sighed.

"Every time we try to talk about...about what happened with us, we get extremely frustrated with each other and start fighting. Mike, we need to tell Richie and Eleven about what we did." I whispered while slightly pacing around the back yard.

Mike followed me from behind and gripped onto my hand, but I pushed him away lightly.

"Mike, don't grab me, we look suspicious..." I spat at him quietly.

Mike flared his nostrils and sighed while rolling his eyes,

"We need to talk, but for now, let's just eat." Mike explained, I nodded my head in approval and licked my lips.

I walked over to the food and felt as Richie wrapped his arms around me, making me smile and blush.

"What's cooking good looking?" Richie asked, I rolled my eyes while smiling.

Mike POV

I stood at the table and started collecting food for myself and also helped Holly.

"You want this one Holls?" I asked while placing a cupcake onto her paper plate. Holly smiled and excitedly jumped.

Once I grabbed what I wanted to eat, Lucas walked over towards where I was standing, followed by the boys.

"Tonight, we will be blowing up so much shit, oh and fireworks." Richie mumbled due to the food in his mouth.

Dustin agreed to what Richie said, the other Mike just laughed.

"We should be careful, really careful." Mike H mentioned.

My ears blocked out what they were talking about because my eyes were focused on Y/N, she was with Eleven, Beverly and Max.

I had to make sure she was eating.

I didn't mean to fall for Richie's girl...
I didn't mean to fall out of love with Eleven.

Cheating was one thing I didn't expect myself to do, I'd expect it from Richie if I'll be honest.
Y/N and I really needed to talk, we also needed to tell Richie and El, but we didn't know how too.

How was I going to tell my brother that his 'girl' and 'I' got together?

Hearing Y/N's giggle and seeing her smile was honestly instant butterflies for me, I didn't really need anything else to make me happy...

My smile formed onto my lips just staring at Y/N from across the yard, my eyes slowly trailed down her body.

I frowned my brows noticing something about Y/N.

Y/N POV

Without hesitation, I shoved the ribs into my mouth and chowed down.

Beverly was rapidly talking about her crush on Bill while I listened.

"Y/N." Mikes voice spoke, all of the girls head turned and I focused my glance onto Mike.

"Uh, Richie needs you." Mike lied. I inhaled a breath and then exhaled.

"Ah Okay." I replied before following Mike.

Mike quickly lead me inside the house once we were out of sight and away from the girls.

"Mike, what?" I asked angrily and hungry. I was hangry.

"Y/N, I don't think we can hide it anymore... You're showing." Mike mentioned before looking down at my tummy.

Another 'add' on to our secret fling... I was pregnant with Mike's baby.

I face palmed myself.
Was I showing already? The weeks went so quickly.

"You're wearing a top that kinda hides it, but I can tell you're lightly showing. Y/N we need to do something... For us, for them, and for our baby." Mike explained worried, his hand brushed over my tummy.

"Okay Mike." I whispered back.

-how was this crossover?