Richie° I wish /three/

Summary: Read Previous parts

Richie POV

I've been staring at this letter for 2 days, I was nervous to open it up and read the letter Y/N left behind for me.

The sheriff handed me it the night I saw the body bag.

I frustratedly gripped onto my hair and groaned as I sat in bed holding the letter. The noise of the rain outside almost made me calm, wasn't good enough.

My eyes looked down at her hand writing and how she wrote my name down...
I took off my glasses and wiped my eyes.

My walkie then beeped, I grabbed it and gulped.

"Richie.. Me and Ed just read our individual letters. I think you should read yours. Over." Stan spoke,

I bit my lip and cried even harder.

Richie Tozier,
I'm sorry....I'm sorry for not being the bestfriend you wanted, I didn't save the one you loved. I tried. Trust me, I wanted IT to take me instead of her.

Surely by now you know I'm dead, and It's what you wanted, but don't let your wish think it was all on you... I've always hated myself, and I've always wanted to end it. I don't know if you or the group even noticed. I wrote them individual letters as well. I hope that 'me' being gone means you won't hold onto that anger, I'm finally dead, and No this doesn't mean that you'll get your love back, but, it does mean that a burden in your life is gone... You won't have to ignore me, or avoid me.

I'm sorry for all my wrong doing's. I didn't mean to stay alive.

I miss you already best friend.

-Y/N.

I leaned my head back and placed the letter down next to me.

My head kept banging against the wall.

Each bang got harder and harder, my breathing increased and I gulped as I heard a noise.

My glance looked at my window, the moisture of the window had fogged it up.
Suddenly, writing started appearing.
"Y-o-u k-i-l-l-e-d h-e-r."  The letters spelled out.

I blinked and opened my eyes again to see nothing on my windows....

-Here's part three (: