Finn° You're such a fool ????

Summary: Finn spots you at a Comic con that's being hosted in your home-town of Vancouver BC

Song- Stefy- Fool for you 💗

Finn POV

"You excited about comic con?" Dad asked, my nose scrunched and I agreed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the fans and do the panel with Gaten and the boys." I replied and placed my hat down onto the couch.

The comic con was being hosted here in my hometown Vancouver BC.

"The boys are excited to be here in BC." I muffled staring at dad.

Suddenly Nick walked into the living room with my manager Ryan Thompson.
"What time are you leaving for comic con?" Nick asked curiously,

My lips smacked together and checked my non-existent watch.

"Probably soon." I replied and laughed as I looked down at my wrist. Nick faked a laugh as he realised my non-existent watch I referred too.

He's had enough of me. 15 years too late.

Y/N POV

I placed on my beanie and sniffled.

"God, this is a bad idea." I whispered to myself as I hopped into my car.

My hands kept shaking due to me being sick.

I was hella cold and my head was pounding.
Yeah, it was a bad idea to drive to the comic con sick but, fuck it.

I wanted to support him at Comic con, along with the other boys... but Finn knows I'm sick and he would never let me come.
He'd want me to stay home.

I watched as my shaky hands reached for the steering wheel,

"Shit." I whispered as my head-ache became worse.

Finn POV

The Panel was great and fun, now it was time for the meet and greet.

My stomach rumbled as I took a photo with a fan, my eyes looked down at my stomach, my hand was placed over my tummy as the fan stared at me.

We both smiled, the girls waiting in line just squealed.

"The Meet and greet will be over soon, half an hour left." Dad spoke as he nudged me.

I gulped and brushed my fingers through my curly hair.

I continued to sign posters and take pictures...
and then I looked around...

I thought I saw Y/N.

My eyes blinked again... Yep it was her.

She was heading towards the bathrooms that were down the hall.

What was she doing here? She's sick.

God Y/N is so stubborn. I didn't take my glance off of her and examined how she shivered and coughed like an 80 year old man.

My head turned to face the girl who wanted a picture next in line... I then faced Dad.

"I have to go. Tell Ryan that the meet and greet is over." I yelled and then started heading towards the hallway out of the venue room.

Luckily no fans followed me. They all just 'Awee'd' as I ran off.

Off to the girl I needed to see.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I made it to her, my hand had reached for her arm and pulled her aside to face me.

"What are you doing here? You're sick. I told you not to attend... I know you wanted to come, but you need rest. Not to be here, at an event full of people." I explained and stared at the girl with (Y/C/E) eye's. Amazing (Y/C/E) eyes, even though they looked super red from being sick.

Y/N exhaled a breath and shivered again... Seeing
Y/N like this, makes me want to just hold her and cry.

"Go-go back and finish the rest of your meet and greet, you were so good during the panel." Y/N mentioned smiling then coughed.

I smirked and quickly took off my white sweater,

"Put this on, come on... I'm taking you home. Screw the meet and greet." I mumbled and clenched my jaw.

Y/N placed my sweater on and hugged herself, what a cutie. I bit my lip just watching her.

My hand locked fingers with hers. "No, Finn stay. I'll go home... Look, your fans are going to be disappointed and sad. Work first, and then me ok?" Y/N shivered the last part and sniffled.

My eye brows frowned and nodded a no.

"No, You first and then work, any day. I'm taking you home AND, staying with you. I'm the one who gave you the sickness, so I'm going to be with you this whole week." I demanded and tugged on her lightly so we could leave.

Y/N laughed a little, "You're such a fool, and If I was- a- a fan, I'd be so angry if you ditched the meet and greet." Y/N mumbled as we started walking off.

My smug smile appeared as I faced her,

"Well, just be happy that you're my girlfriend. Not a fan." I spoke back and grinned.

- I feel like my imagines are becoming sloppy tbh ugh, sorry guys for the bad writing 💀