Mike° What harm can this do? |5|

Summary: Read Previous parts

-WARNING- This chapter will have a time jump, a big time jump forward. It'll be jumped to when Eleven is back.

Mike POV

I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not my parents, not Nancy, not the boys... not even Eleven, I just wanted to see Y/N.

My hands violently gripped onto my hair as I frustratedly cried quietly.

It's been 2 hard empty days without Y/N around, it was weird and different. I understand why she's ignoring me....

Yes, Y/N ended up helping me find Eleven, she also helped with fighting off the mind flayer... She even saved Will, and healed a lot of people.

I thought if I stuck to the plan then it would go well but everything changed, it all changed when Eleven came back and I discovered my feelings for Y/N.

I hated myself for letting this happen. I shouldn't have used Y/N, my stupid intentions lead me to this... I deserved being ignored by Y/N.

This is how me and y/n developed

1. She was some girl I didn't like at first.

2. My plan was to use Y/N to get El back.

3. Then our friendship formed into something that was completely different to what I've had before...

4. I began falling for the girl I originally didn't want.

5. Now the girl I want is ignoring me because she heard me say....
"Y/N isn't important to me, I needed her to get to you, El."

Those words were wrong of me to say to Eleven. But I had to tell her that because Eleven kept asking me if I liked Y/N, I did, I was just in denial.

As I leaned against my wall and slid down, I closed my eyes and could still imagine Y/N's face as she heard what I said to Eleven.

Y/N POV

It was all a lie. The friendship, the lies about how he cared for me... Mike never cared.
He only used me to get back to Eleven. That's why he wanted to be my friend, to use me and my abilities.

My appetite was gone, all I did was stay in my room, all I could think about was Mike.
In the beginning of our friendship, he made me feel cared for, he was someone important in my life, I never wanted him out of the picture. He meant so much to me.

I've been telling Deborah to reject anyone who wants to come see me. Especially Mike. Debs always tells me that Will comes around a lot, I wish I was strong enough to talk to him, but I wasn't.

The night air was misty tonight, I made my way to the front porch and took a few steps down to the driveway , I sat onto the pavement.

My head turned to see the Wheelers house... Mikes room was lit, he was still awake.

He was probably with Eleven.
I'm happy he's happy, I guess... I had to accept it and move on right? The sooner the better.

I realised I was so sensitive about this friendship because I liked Mike....

Staring up at the moon, I decided to close my eyes. I flashed back on what happened 2 days ago...

*Flashback*

I was late. The whole party were already at the Wheelers house for a D&D campaign, the only reason I was running late was because of the brownies I was baking for tonight.