Richie + Bill° I wish /eleven part one /

Summary: Read Previous Parts ( Defeated IT)

Y/N POV

It's been 3 days since I escaped the sewer and the group defeated IT.

The town and the adults were acting strange...
Once I came back to town my Suicide Case was brushed off and It seemed as if I never died...

Same went for Rachel, it's as if we never went 'missing' or 'died'. Everything was 'back to normal'.
My parents didn't even mention my death. Strange.

Anyway, I've been so damn sleep deprived and I still can't sleep at night. Going back to school was even harder, I couldn't focus in class.

"We're heading to the diner after school." Eddie mentioned as he poked my arm, I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to face him and Mike who sat next to me in science.

"Sounds good. I could use a milkshake." I whispered and smiled.

I gulped and turned to face Bill who was on the other side of me, he was talking to Beverly.
My brows raised, I had a major urge to look behind me... Where Richie sat.

Slowly, my head turned and I saw those eyes of his, he was already staring at me...
I quickly turned back around and nervously looked down.

We haven't talked yet. The Last actual contact we had was that kiss...

*school bell*

The entire class started standing up and preparing to leave.
I was thankful that this class was our last period.

"Let's eat!" Stan yelled, I smirked and placed my back pack on.

As we all walked out of class and into the hallway, I trailed behind the group.

"Ya'll bike to the diner, I need to uhh return some library books and get stuff out of my locker, and then I'll bike there." I explained to the group.

They all nodded and started walking off, except for Richie.

"Richie, are you coming?" Rachel spoke as she faced him.

"I need talk to Y/N, I'll meet you at the diner. Go with the group." Richie spoke, Rachel agreed and started walking off.

I sniffled as I pulled out my Over due'd library books from my locker. By now, the school hall was empty. It was just me and Richie.

"I understand why you're ignoring me. I know that I don't deserve your attention or friendship, or love. But, I'm sorry...the things I said weren't acceptable and I may be the worse best friend ever. Please understand that I'll always love you Y/N." Richie mumbled from behind me.

My head looked down and I closed my locker.

"Richie, you basically wished for me to be dead." I explained as I turned around.
Those bug eyes had been crying, they were red.

He stepped forward and reached for me. I felt those fingers interlock with mine.

The eye contact was strong.

"I was furious with myself. I couldn't save my own girlfriend, and you couldn't save her, so I'd place my anger and hate on anyone... Even the group.
I didn't mean it Y/N. I'm stupid and I know. You don't have to forgive me, but, I just needed you to know that, w-when I kissed you, something happened." Richie mentioned,

I felt my breathing increased.

"What kind of something?" I whispered and gulped.

Richie inhaled and then exhaled, he then looked down at noticed how close we were standing in front of one another.

His head looked back up at me.

"Let me try to explain...The feeling is like, the whole universe becomes slow and your mind only revolves around one person, and my mind set was only focused on you. The way I watched you wake up from my kiss made me realise that I was lucky to even hold you." Richie whispered.

I sniffled, and watched as Richie slowly lifted his hand to my cheek, he wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." Richie whispered as he leaned his forehead onto mine.
I felt as his grip onto my hand had become tighter. He pulled me closer.

Silence fell upon us, all we could hear was our breathing.
Time felt slow as I looked into his eyes.

And then, my eyes closed shut as I continued to lean my forehead onto his.

"I need to go." I whispered and pulled away.

Richie POV

"I need to go." Y/N whispered. My eyes watched as she walked off, my hand had felt as she let go off me.

I had the same Gut feeling I felt when I watched her run into Bills arms.

I was still scared of losing her.

-part 11 for ya. Boom. Part 2 of Eleven will be out soon.
-how'd you like this?
-Richie or Bill?