Mike° Changes

Summary: Having 2 more girls added to the party was difficult for you. You saw the changes and hated it, you wanted to be treated differently.

Y/N POV

"Are you ready? Come on we're suppose to meet them at lovers lake, like now." Will spoke as he sat at the end of my bed.

I quickly placed the stuff I needed into my back pack,

"I'm going as fast as I can." I replied with raised eye brows.

We were finally ready to bike to lovers lake for our hang out.

Outside, waiting on their bikes were Mike and Dustin,

"Jane, Lucas and Max are probably already at the lake. What took you so long?" Mike asked as he scoffed. 
I gulped and just placed on my back pack before hopping onto my bike.

I didn't say anything, we all then started biking.

Ever since Max and Jane joined the party, I've been quiet and haven't really interacted with them. I also hardly attend the hang outs or the D&D campaigns...

The three boys were biking ahead of me just talking, while I trailed behind them.

"We kissed last night. Again." Mike whispered and smiled.
I raised my brows. Dustin and Will turned their heads to smile at Mike.

"Ouuuu." Dustin spoke and then made kissing noises. I cringed and just sniffled.

"Before El, I had no clue how to act around a girl. Their so difficult but great at the same time, and I find it super cute how she wears make up now." Mike explained,

"Yeah, I blame our nerdy-ness for not knowing how to talk to girls." Dustin replied.
Will just laughed.

I continued to Bike and scoffed.... These boys are stupid, What was I then? A freaking Boy? I've been their friend for 7 years straight and they don't count me being a girl?

They do treat me like one of the boys though.

I rolled my eyes and exhaled a breath. I tried to accept that my best friends only saw me as "one of the boys".

As we arrived at lovers lake, I couldn't shake out the thought off me being "one of the boys."

"Here carry this Y/N. I'm going to surprise El." Mike spoke as he handed me his heavy back-pack. I then watched as he ran over to Eleven and picked her up from behind.

The way she smiled at him was cute. Max and Lucas were also being cute as well.

We all walked over and joined them,
"Me and Max are going to get some ice cream, we'll be back!" Lucas explained before they walked off.

I licked my lips and placed the bags down onto the grass.

Finally sitting down and relaxing, my eyes overviewed the lake and a small smile was placed onto my lips.

The lake was beautiful...
Then my eyes trailed around me and all I saw was couples, enjoying each other's company and smiling at one another.

I wish I knew the feeling of love. I wish I had a boyfriend...

My jaw clenched. I snapped out of my thoughts when I finally heard Dustin calling out my name,

"Y/N, come play catch with us!" Dustin yelled out referring to him, Will and Mike

I turned around and saw the three boys standing up with a football. I then nodded a no,

"Come on! Don't be a Debby downer!" Mike yelled while staring at me. I gulped and pointed at El,

"Ask Eleven to join you- Y/N! You know she won't join us. Anyway, you always play catch with us!" Mike spoke interrupting me.

A small exhale left my lips when I finally stood up. During the catch game I just felt like heading home, My eyes had looked down and for a split second the ball had hit me straight in the face. The ball also landed where Eleven was sitting, She squealed.

Ouch.
I stumbled a little and placed my hand over my throbbing eye.

"Shit! Sorry." Dustin yelled out. I winced in pain and Mike ran over to Eleven, asking her if she was okay.

Are you serious?

I sighed and just grabbed my back-pack.

"I need to go. I'll see you guys at school." I spoke before heading towards my bike.

Nancy POV

Jonathan dropped me home. I stood at the top of my driveway just smiling, thinking about my date with him earlier.

I was about to turn around before I saw Y/N biking home, she had a sad facial expression and looked upset.

"Y/N!" I yelled out.
Y/N faced me and stopped riding her bike, she parked herself in her drive way.

I smiled and ran towards her. "What's up." I mumbled as I faced my brothers best friend. Y/N was also like a younger sister to me, even though she hung out with Mike mainly.

Y/N began explaining about how she felt, and what was wrong. She even explained why she had a bruised eye.

I nodded, "Y/N, that's all the boys have grown up with... They only know your tom-boyish side. Look, You have to show them your girly side, and I'm not saying that you have to wear make up or anything... But, dressing a little girly wouldn't hurt." I explained.

Y/N looked down.
"I-I don't know how to dress like- like a girl. I don't own any dresses or skirts.." Y/N whispered.

I smiled and nudged her arm. "That's what you got me for!" I replied and smiled.

-This was requested, sorry if this was bad, I did it quickly!!!! AH. Tell me what u think?