Richie° Town Curfew

Summary: Y/N breaking town curfew and finding Richie Tozier

-Warning: Sad
-short and requested.

Y/N POV

The quarry cliff is where I stood, in the night. The sound of the tree branches in the wind and the nocturnal animals had me alerted.

It was nice and calming here, I always found myself having the urge to sneak out of the house, making my way here.
My fingers trailed up my arm, I could feel the goosebumps forming onto my skin.

"You're so stupid, ah shit. You're useless."

A Voice mumbled.

My breathing stopped, someone else was here with me.

Slightly changing the weight in my heels, I began turning around. My eyes landed on a silhouette not to far away from my left side.

"H-hello?" I muffled,

The silhouette didn't move at all. My nostrils flared as the cold winter wind blew onto me.

I realised that this silhouette was way to close to the edge of the cliff.

"Are you okay? Uh, You're breaking the town curfew." I mumbled as I stepped closer towards this person.

My vision finally figured out who was standing there...
Richie Tozier?

"You're breaking town curfew as well." Richie whispered back, his eyes finally met with my eye contact. His face looked worried, those eyes were filled with sadness and loneliness.

He was also shivering.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked curiously, Richie shivered some more, which lead me to taking off my jacket, He needed it more than me.

"I wanna jump." Richie spoke with sadness, his voice said it all. Suicide.

I stopped myself from making my way to him, one step from me and he could jump. I didn't want him too.

"Richie, you know that's not the way. Please step away from the cliff, please Richie I can help you." I replied with a calm tone.

Whimpers escaped his mouth and he nodded a no,

"Y/N, you don't know me. You're just a girl from school, you don't know how I feel. You don't know me." Richie replied as he leaned stared down the cliff.

I exhaled a cold breath.

"Yes, I don't know you personally like some people, but I know that you're funny, y-you have an amazing group of friends, and without you in class, school isn't fun or entertaining at all." I explained as I stepped closer again.

Richie took off his glasses and threw them behind him.

"Please don't jump. Richie you're a kind person, remember that one time where you helped me with my library books? I exceeded the limit of books and, uh you decided to just, uhmm steal them for me?" I explained.

A moment of silence fell upon the both of us.

Richie slightly smiled as he faced me, the memory of him stealing something for me made me blush.

"Whatever you're struggling with, I can help. Step away from the cliff, let me give you my jacket and we can talk?" I explained to him.

Richie clenched his jaw while taking a few steps away from the cliff edge.

Relief.

Richie POV

Halfway through our midnight walk, I turned to face Y/N. She wasn't just the quiet girl from class, she was someone I owed my life too.

All I needed was someone to talk too, someone to open up too. And it was her.

I smiled staring at her as we walked. Noticing she was cold, so I pulled off the jacket and placed it on her.

"Your turn." I whispered.

-been a while.