Mike° Can you hold me

Summary: Being held by Mike was the last thing you wanted to do....you accepted death, Mike on the other hand, didn't accept your death.

Mike POV

Hearing her cry was hard enough.
Watching Y/N in pain was even harder.

Y/N fell to the ground as we escaped Hawkins Lab...

Her abdomen bleeding intensely due to the demo-dogs.

I ran over towards Y/N and knelt down to her, my arms scooping her up and made sure she was placed into my arms properly.

This was bad, no one else was here with me. It was just the two of us... Y/N could bleed to death.

"Mike." She mumbled crying,

I gulped while my eyes focused on her bleeding abdomen, my hands had reached down to her wound and applied pressure.

"I-I need to carry you. Y/N y-you're going to be okay." I whispered crying, my eyes had focused onto hers.

She nodded a no, "It's okay Mike." Y/N mumbled looking up at me.

I then felt as her hands tightened her grip onto mine as I held pressure against her stomach,

"I'm I'm scared Mike." Y/N painfully whispered as she whimpered.
I nodded a no and continued to cry. My eyes closed and released more unwanted tears.

"I'm going to carry you okay? I have to, you have to trust me- Mike, It's going to be okay. Can you hold me, please? I-I just need you to hold me." Y/N mumbled as she interrupted my sentence.

She was accepting her death...

Y/N POV

I looked up at the night sky, my eyes then trailed to face Mike.

His arms holding me closer to him as he cried. I then reached for him and gestured for a hug.

The few seconds we had during that hug, I could feel myself becoming sleepy.

"Please Y/N,  if I lift you up and take you to the hospital, then I can save you. Let me help you, You can't just leave me. Please just let me try. I- I can't lose my best friend." Mike cried,

Those tears streaming down his face. The way his brown eyes glared at me, The sorrow and sadness was showing.

I nodded a no. Mike slowly wiped my tears,

"I'm sorry." I whispered and exhaled a breath.

"What are you sorry for?" Mike whispered with a shaky breath.
My eyes blinked out my tears and I whimpered.

"F-for making you put up with this, I don't want you w-watching me die. I'm I'm sorry, Mike I'm scared of leaving you..." I mumbled truthfully,

Mike flared his nostrils and nodded a no, he leaned in slowly, and placed a kiss onto my forehead.

A small painful smile plastered onto my face as he kissed me.

"Don't be sorry. Y/N, we will always be together, I'll always be your best friend, and you'll always be mine... You're my home." Mike mumbled.

I nodded my head slowly. My breathing began to decrease, I could feel and hear my own heart beat, it was pounding loudly.

Mike POV

"All, I-I want is to...to be in your arms." Y/N whispered slowly as her eyes started closing and opening.

I sniffled and tried keeping her awake, but then I realised... I had to let her go soon.

"I promise, we'll be together for a long time." I whispered choking on my words.

I watched as Y/N smiled at me painfully and agreed to what I said, my stare had kept in contact with hers, to the point where she finally let go.

She laid there, no movement.

I angrily yelled and clenched my jaw. I
leaned my head down onto her, pulling her closer to me.

Losing her, was basically losing myself.
All she wanted was to die in my arms, and all I wanted was to save my best friend...

She accepted, and I didn't.

I cried while holding her lifeless body, my home was gone. She was never coming back.

-Ya like? How ya feel?