Finn° Old Us 💛

Summary: Seeing Finn was great, it'd had been 2 years since your break up. But, seeing him on Jimmy Fallon wasn't the expected place you'd meet again.

-song (swipe) - Back to you- Selena Gomez

Finn POV

As I sat in the backstage dressing room I posted on my Instagram about the show tonight.

Mom and Dad were talking to Ryan about the next Calpurnia Shows.

Tonight was gonna be so nerve racking for me.

Y/N, my ex girlfriend from Vancouver had made it into the acting industry, she was gonna be the first guest star tonight on the 'Jimmy Fallon' show tonight.

I knew that Y/N was also doing a 'dog' film type of movie so that's why Jimmy had booked us the same night.

I'm proud of Y/N. Even though, things didn't end well for us back when we were 13, I still had a thing for her to this day.
Due to Y/N being in other big projects and movies, I'd see her at award shows and events, and we had mutual friends of course but, I haven't talked to her in a while.

"Please welcome Y/N - Y/L/N!" Jimmy yelled out.

I looked up from my phone and watched the screen in my dressing room.
The crowd from outside in the studio cheered and clapped out loud as Y/N came out, I smiled to myself as I saw her.

She was so gorgeous.

As she sat down on the couch and finished greeting Jimmy, I focused my eyes on her.

Jimmy started talking about her new up coming film and what her character is like in the movie. My glance was just so fixated on her.

"So, Y/N. We have Finn Wolfhard in the house, he's going to be coming out soon. And you know what's cool? You're doing a dog genre film and so is Finn... Also, he's from the same town as you, Vancouver BC!" Jimmy explained,

I gulped, Y/N smirked and seemed like she blushed.

"Yeah it's super awesome that Finn's here, you know Jimmy, me and him actually went to the same school back in Vancouver... And we, we were close." Y/N explained with a smile.
I grinned hard.

The crowd just went "Ouuu" and that made Y/N turn red a little.

"Close? Hmm." Jimmy spoke with a smile. The crowd laughed and Y/N face palmed herself.

"Yeah, he was my first boyfriend." Y/N blurted out, my jaw dropped and my heart raced, the crowd then went, "awhh".

"I didn't know that, wow! Some interesting stuff. Well Y/N, let's talk about your other new projects!" Jimmy mentioned. Y/N agreed and smiled.

Y/N POV

"Okay. Next we have Finn Wolfhard, and then a game of Pup Quiz with Y/N and Finn after the break!" Jimmy explained while facing the Cameras.

The crowd started clapping as I stood up and waved them goodbye while walking off stage, as I made it behind the curtain, I saw Finn.

My hands were shaky and I was sweaty all of a sudden.

"Y/N, you did great." Finn mumbled as he stood there with his hands in his pockets. I smiled and stepped towards him.

"Thanks Finn, it's been a while... I didn't see you back home in Vancouver for the school formal, and, I missed you." I explained just staring at the tall boy.

Finn smiled and looked down.

"I missed you too, a lot. I have so much to tell you... How proud I am of you, for getting into this industry." Finn mumbled and then looked up at me with a cute smile.

I sniffled. "I miss us." Finn whispered, my heart raced even faster and it became difficult to swallow.

I agreed and nodded my head. "I miss us too." I mumbled back.

Finn POV

I finished my interview and Jimmy asked about the band, dog days, and ST. Also, he brought up Y/N.

I continued to compliment her and blush, while the crowd went, "Awhh"

During the "Pup quiz" I couldn't stop staring at Y/N. She was beautiful, she was everything I missed.

~

I followed Y/N as we walked off stage. Behind the curtains I ran up behind her and held onto her hand.

"Hey, Uhm. I was wondering if your schedule wasn't busy for tomorrow, could we maybe get some lunch? Catch a movie? Walk around NYC? " I asked nervously.

Y/N grinned and agreed. She tightened her grip onto my hand.

"That'd be great. Also, the cute smiles you were giving me during the quiz, made me melt." Y/N whispered. My eyes went wide and I couldn't stop grinning, my cheeks were hurting.

"Finn!" Dad yelled.

I gulped, "I'll text you tonight." I spoke and clapped excitedly, Y/N giggled.

-how was this?