Mike° slow down (SMUT warning)

Warning: Smut Imagine, which means if you're offended by my smut writing then I suggest you skip this Imagine.
I don't want to hear all the headass people telling me that Finn is a child, because I know that he is, and I also know that people around the age of 13-18 are curious and horny.
If you have a problem then personally DM me, don't comment shit on here.
Thanks.

-also you guys request so much smut 😂
-you've been warned about this SMUT

Summary: You work at Scoops Ahoy, and start getting agitated during your break, you needed relief.

Y/N POV

"Ahoy" I spoke sarcastically while handing the customer their vanilla ice cream, slightly faking a smile as they left.
I sighed while leaning against the counter behind me, uh this stupid scoops ahoy uniform was so uncomfortable.

"I finished my lunch break, it's your turn." Mike muffled from behind, I turned around to see Mike finishing up his last mouthful of food, I bit my lip and thanked him.

I wasn't even hungry, I just felt like sitting down and relaxing. The last couple of weeks has been so stressful, having to deal with high-school, needing a date for the ball coming up.
I might just ask Will to be my date?

Making my way to the back room, I could finally rest, my body was sore from standing up all morning serving ice cream.
Something crossed my mind, so I decided to lock the door to the back room, didn't want to be disturbed.
I urged to be relieved...

Small moans escaped my lips as my sore muscles were relaxed, my eyes closed, leaning my head back as I enjoyed sitting down. Continuously, I kept bouncing my legs up and down, creating small vibrations...
I noticed my breathing was calm, and I kept biting my bottom lip, slow and gently my fingers trailed up my body while my eyes were still closed.

"Y/N, I need to grab my stuff, Steve's probably coming soon for his shift." Mike muffled as he tried to open the locked door,

Standing up and opening the door, my eyes focused on Mike, his capturing brown eyes looked me up and down as we stood in between the door frame, he slightly swallowed and kept quiet.

The tension was high, I felt as if he knew what I was thinking.

"In a rush? Why don't you slow down? " I asked then smirked, Mike grinned while looking down at our shoes, we were pretty close.

"I'm suppose to meet Jane downstairs in 20 minutes... Mhmm, to look for her ball dress." Mike replied before licking his lips, my fingers lingered around the material of my uniform while Mike watched me.

"20 minutes is a long, long time, Mike, I don't see why you're rushing." the sentence slipped out of my mouth. Mike agreed, he slightly pushed me into the room before locking the door behind him.
Goosebumps had spread all over my body once Mikes finger-tips started lingering up my thighs, the way he pulled me closer towards him, made me want him more, the way he tugged on my uniform.

"Your skirt is way too short, it frustrates me every time I have a shift with you." Mike complained as his hands roamed me, I felt as he groped me harder.
Groans and moans left both of our mouths, Mikes right hand slipped under my skirt, then gently his two fingers had found my spot, making me twitch..

"Cling onto me" Mike spoke with a breath, I did what I was told, his fingers fiddled my underwear out of the way, my eyes watching as he brought his two fingers into his mouth, making them wet.

"Mike" I muffled weak, I wanted him.
His wet fingers then pressed along my area, making me bite my lip out of pleasure, he started rubbing me slowly, then began to pick up his pace. He started by inserting one finger, Mike smiled as he watched me enjoy it, then his second finger entered me.

"Keep riding my fingers Y/N" Mike groaned with gritted teeth, my head nodded back and forth.

"Ah shit" Mike moaned, I could feel myself drip down his right arm. With my left hand, I gently palmed him through his shorts,

"Mhm, god." I moaned while feeling his dick through the material of his shorts.
Mikes fingers kept hitting my g-spot every time, which lead me to finally cumming all over his hand, down his arm.

"I'm so hard, I want you to take me in." Mike spoke as he gestured for me to get on my knee's, I listened and watched as Mike took a few steps backwards, he leaned against the wall.

As soon as his shorts dropped, my hands dragged down his briefs, making his hardy slap up.
I smiled and made eye contact with him before allowing all of 'him' into my mouth.

"Shit, baby, shove it down." Mike commented as his face scrunched up.
His hard dick twitched as I gagged, I wanted Mike to release, I wanted to taste him badly.

Jane POV

"He's probably serving his last customer" Lucas mentioned, I stared at my watch while Max agreed, the four of us were dress shopping for the ball coming up. My hands rested on my hips as the three of us waited by the store.

"Hey guys, where's Dustin?" Steve spoke as he walked past us, Max smirked.

"With Will, they went to watch a movie, where you going?" Max asked Steve, Steve pointed upstairs.

"I've got my shift coming up at Scoops Ahoy- When you head upstairs Steve, can you tell Mike to hurry up?" I spoke interrupting him, he agreed.

Y/N POV

I wiped my mouth and fixed my skirt, making sure I didn't look like a mess.
"Jane and the others are waiting downstairs." Steve commented as he walked towards the counter, I grinned.
Steve walked into the back room so he could change into his Scoops uniform.

Mike turned to face me, "I'm surprised no customers came, while you and I came." Mike joked, I rolled my eyes and watched as Mike fiddled with my skirt again, I pushed his hand away once Steve walked over again.

"It's really hot in the back room, and Mike you better go, Jane wants you downstairs" Steve commented.

- Here's ya smut. I wrote it quickly so sorry if there's bad grammar 😂