Mike° Changes /2/

Summary: Read Previous parts (Nancy helps out
Y/N)

Y/N POV

I smiled super hard. Yesterday, Nancy gave me some tips on how to dress and style myself. I hardly listened, I was too focused on my injured eye from that football throw.

It was now a Thursday morning before school, and I was at The Wheelers house in Nance's room. She said she was going to help me before school, so I agreed.

My facial expressions cringed as Nancy held up the denim skirt.

"You're going to wear this today, along with this." Nancy spoke as she then held up a light yellow long sleeve turtle neck.

My eyes went huge and I clapped my hands together.
"Are you sure I'll look okay?" I asked.
Nancy nodded her head and then stood me in front of her mirror,

"Some mascara, lip gloss... and maybe a few hair clips to hold back those bangs, you'll be rocking!" Nancy explained with a grin.

Nancy POV

Y/N got changed into the clothes I told her to put on.
My eyes then examined Y/N once she was changed. wow.

Y/N looked so pretty.

I smiled hardcore and decided to help Y/N with her makeup and hair.

"Do you think the boys will-will treat me more like a girl now?" Y/N whispered as I applied on her mascara. I grinned and just agreed.

"I think you'll make every boy stop and stare. You're freaking gorgeous Y/N." I spoke happily.

Y/N stayed quiet and looked down.

"You think so Nance?" Y/N whispered, I totally agreed.

"I defs think so. Also, I think you should tell them how you feel. Tell them that you want to be treated like a girl, and not "One of the boys." I explained,

Y/N signed and agreed, "You're right. Thank you Nancy for doing this for me." Y/N whispered with a smile. I brought Y/N into a hug.

After the hug, I watched as Y/N walked back over to the mirror and examined herself...

A grin placed onto my face just examining her. Y/N had this glow about her.
Watching her smile made me think about how I've always thought that her and Mike would be prefect for one another.

"I think Mike would have a total crush on you." I spoke and smiled. Y/N nodded a no, she blushed.

"Never, no way Nancy. Mike likes eleven way too much- Doesn't mean he won't think you're pretty
Y/N." I replied and cut Y/N off.

Y/N blinked and just smiled. "Whatever...he's never showed interest in me. So, he shouldn't show interest now... Just because I look more girly." Y/N mumbled.

I gulped.

"NANCY! Are you ready to go? Moms ready to drop us off for school." Mike yelled as he walked into my room.

Mike POV

My brows frowned,
then I stood there just staring.

"Y/N, y-your here too?" I mumbled as I looked her up and down.

Y/N nodded her head,

"Yeah, Nancy helped me with a few things. Also, can we talk before class? I need to say a few things to you and the boys." Y/N spoke.

I stayed quiet and felt weird. My best friend, was wearing a skirt, and makeup?

During the whole car ride to school, Mom kept complimenting Y/N and her new look. I awkwardly sat in my seat just wanting to stare at Y/N every 12 seconds.

"So, around lunch, you can hang with me and the girls!" Nancy mentioned as she turned around and faced Y/N from the passenger seat.

"I'd Love too!" Y/N replied, I gulped and nodded a no.

"Y/N?! You're going to- to hang out with Nancy? What about me and the boys?" I asked and sniffled.

Y/N smiled, "I think I need, ugh change. I'll still hangout with you guys, I just need something different." Y/N explained.

Nancy smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"So you'd rather hang out with a bunch of girls, then to hang out with your best friends?" I asked while facing Y/N.

Y/N nodded slightly and I scoffed.

As we pulled up to school, I headed towards the bike rack and met up with the group. Max and Eleven were probably in class early.

"Y/N needs to talk to us, before we head to class." I mumbled while facing the boys.

Dustin smirked, "Okay, where is she?" Dustin asked.

My head turned and I pointed towards the parking lot,

"Y/N's with Nancy." I mumbled. All the boys looked behind me, their eyes went huge...

"She's, shes, shes." Will mumbled over and over.

I nodded. "she's coming this way." Dustin spat out nervously.

"Hey, I need to talk to the four of you." Y/N mentioned as she reached us. I gulped and the boys couldn't even look Y/N in the eyes.

"Spill." Lucas whispered. Y/N just smiled at us.

"Changes have been made. You four are my best friends in the entire world, and as much as I love playing Catch, D&D and doing all the boys stuff.... You have to remember that I'm also a girl, so, sometimes I want to be treated like one. I won't be hanging out with you guys today...I've made some girl- friends, Nancy's friends." Y/N explained.

Will placed on a sad face, "You'll still be our friend right? By the way, I-I think you look really pretty
Y/N" Will mentioned, Dustin and Lucas agreed.

Y/N smiled, "Yeah of course, and thank you Will."
Y/N replied blushing.

I scoffed and flared my nostrils.

"We treat you like a girl don't we?!" I asked, Y/N laughed slightly.

"Never, I'm always treated like "One of the boys."
Y/N replied.

The Bell rang.

Y/N then brushed past us. We all watched her walk off,

Suddenly boys cat called her.

I frowned my brows,

"Aye, shut up." I yelled out loud once Y/N entered the school halls.

Dustin faced me, "Are you jealous? Are you jealous that Y/N's going to get a lot of male attention? " Dustin asked, I nodded a no.

"No, just protective over her. I don't want boys cat calling her." I replied quickly then exhaled a breath.

Dustin winked and I pushed past him.

"That's what they always say."Dustin muffled.

-
Here's part 2.