Richie + Bill° I wish /five and six /

Summary: Read Previous parts (Richie finds the light pink journal)

Richie POV

I couldn't help but think that Y/N wasn't really dead. The pink journal I found magically just appears in my room, and then the pages all went blank... except that one page that said,

"I stopped when I could. I didn't kill myself."

Was that a sign from Y/N? It was her hand writing? Maybe she didn't commit suicide.

My legs pedal'd as fast as I could towards the town fair.
Families and teens were having a blast, while I was thinking about my supposed announced dead best friend.

My bug eyes spotted my group next to the hot dog stand and I parked my bike.

"Guys, we need to talk. Privately, away from people." I mumbled.

Ben just gave me a weird look and I flung my arms in the air.

"Like now! We all need to talk now." I demanded.

They all followed me to a corner where no one could possibly listen.

"Richie what's wrong?" Bev asked curiously. I sniffled.

"I think Y/N is communicating. I still feel like she's still with me." I explained, Bill agreed.

"S-Same. I'll always h-have her spirit with me- No, not like that Bill. I legit feel like she's still out there. Remember what I told you guys? When I saw that message on my window the day I read the letter. It could be Pennywise doing this." I explained as I cut Bill off.

Eddie nodded a no and placed his hands on his hips.

"We defeated that clown. No way. It can't be him. And we saw the body bag, she's gone Richie. You're stressed from the loss." Eddie replied while eyeing me out.

"We saw the body bag. Not the body." Stan muffled, I nodded.

"Yeah, but Y/N's parents found her body dead. And the police obviously saw the body. It was Y/N's body- It could've been the clown messing with their minds. Fucking up and deceiving their eyes." I explained interrupting Eddie.

I pulled out the journal and raised it up in the air so everyone could see.

"I found Y/N's journal in my room. It had all of her writing in it, and then I dropped it. Once I looked at it again, every page was blank. Except one." I explained while showing them the last page.

Bill traced his fingers over the writing.

"I stopped when I could. I didn't kill myself." Mike whispered outloud. The group all stared at the page.

Bill looked up at me.

"It's a message. I'm thinking, that, yes she wrote us those individual letters... Yes she was going to kill herself, but what if she stopped halfway and...

"And t-then IT interfered and f-fake killed Y-Y/N." Bill mentioned. I nodded in agreement.

"IT wants to mess with us again. So, IT used Y/N.
IT knows about how weak she was." I mentioned while repositioning my glasses.

Beverly exhaled. "What makes you think she's still alive? IT could've already killed her- The pink journal is a message, a message from her." I responded.

Bill faced us all.

"We prepare to head back to that Well. W-We're going t-to defeat IT for good." Bill spoke.

Ben and Mike smiled. So did I.

Bill POV

I was packing my bag for later on. We skipped the town fair... The group were all meeting me here in an hour.
I could only think about Richie's explanation. If he's right, I hope Y/N is strong enough to stay alive until we retrieve her from IT.

My nostrils flared as I sat on the edge of my bed. I held onto the pink journal, Richie let me hold onto it...
I thought about Y/N. I missed her so much.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back...

"I hope...I find you soon." I mumbled with no stuttering.

my eyes opened and I realised that I was holding the pink journal open.

My eyes examined the words on the blank page.

"Find me."

- here's the lame Chap 5! Idk what this is either. Fuck.