Finn° I can do without you

Summary: Finn hasn't been paying any attention to Y/N when he gets back from a work trip, she then gets angry at him.

-requested

Y/N POV
"I need you to tell josh that joke, ok? " Finn spoke as he held his phone up to his mouth, my bottom lip quivered as Finn continued to talk to Lucas over the phone.

I hadn't seen Finn for 3 months, due to acting and his band tour. And now that I'm finally here, in person, he doesn't even pay attention to me. Lucas kept babbling, and so I was left there just to listen into their stupid conversation. My throat suddenly became dry, I needed some water. Standing up, I reached for my empty glass and faced Finn...

"I'm going to get water, when I come back up, would you be able to get off the phone? Please? I want to spend time with you." I asked politely, Finn just stared at me.

"Get me water too." Finn spoke as I turned to leave his room.

Racing down stairs, I quickly filled up my glass and smiled as Nick walked into the kitchen, with Quincy.

"We're going to get some food, wanna tag along?" Quincy asked curiously while reaching for his car keys on the counter.

I nodded a no and pointed up stairs,
"Sure, I'll just ask Finn if he wants to com- We already asked him earlier, he wants to stay home, he asked for us to get him take out left overs." Nick spoke interrupting my sentence, I stopped sipping my water and placed my glass down.

"Oh okay, if he's staying, then I guess I'll stay here as well, thanks for the offer though." I whispered back with a slight smile.

Quietly humming to myself as I made my way up the stairs with my water and Finn's, I could hear Lucas' voice.

"Finn, you are so right...Your girl is clingy, dude you need to cut those ties." Lucas mentioned then laughed, I gulped... the pain hit me.

I quietly stood by Finn's door, he didn't even know I was there...

"Bro, I told you she was. She's always up my ass about things, like woman stop. " Finn replied with a chuckle, my body tensed up.

So that's how he felt? I clenched my jaw, I wasn't even sad anymore, just mad. Walking over to his computer, Finn had finally landed his eyes onto me.

"Babe? What are you-

Before he could even finish his sentence, I had poured my water and his water all over his computer...

Finn stood up quickly and eyed me out,

"What the fuck Y/N? Babe, why did you do that? I'll need to buy a new one." Finn complained angrily,

I scoffed and exhaled a shaky breath.

"It's not like you can't afford a new one, plus you'll have all the time in the world to buy a new computer... You won't have a clingy girlfriend to stop you." I muffled before leaving his room.

Finn couldn't even reply to what I said.

Quincy POV

I started the car, "Wait, I'm coming." Y/N's voice yelled out, Nick and I turned to see Y/N running down to my car.

She entered my car with a huge grin, "I changed my mind, I think it's going to be fun having dinner with you two tonight, I have no plans. " Y/N spoke, I chuckled and agreed.

"Finn don't want to come?" I asked while facing Y/N, she nodded a no.

"We can do without him." Y/N spoke. I raised my brows.

"Then after, we hit up Dairy Queen." Nick chanted happily.

-What do you think about this?