Richie + Bill° I wish /ten/

Summary: Read Previous parts (IT has arrived)

Richie POV

The bells of the clown had echoed through the sewers.

We all stood back as IT walked into the main area. My jaw clenched as I stepped forward, I felt as Rachel gripped for my hand.

Those evil eyes were staring at all of us. Bill then took a step forward with Mike who had a gun as well,

"Brave young boys." The clown spoke and laughed with a devilish grin. My head turned to stare at the boys who looked ready as ever, we were ready to beat his ass again.

"You mother fucker." I yelled and ran towards him, my bat had cracked that bitch in the face. As Mike placed a bullet into IT. IT kept transforming into our...

Into our old fears... Which was useless, we weren't afraid of those fears anymore.

I swung the bat and missed IT. We all watched as IT ran to where Y/N was and touched her through the bars. Suddenly, both of them vanished.

Bill turned to face me. I gulped.

"Where did they go?" I mumbled, we all looked around and Rachel kept clinging onto me.
I get that she was scared.

"Baby, take me home." Rachel mumbled, I looked at her and agreed. "I will soon." I replied.

Stan and Bill walked around to the other side of the mountain.

"Richie, look." Stan spoke, we all decided to follow.

We saw IT strangling Y/N mid air.

"NO." Bill yelled. Y/N was gasping for air and faced us,

"G-go, leave." Y/N tried to mumble out.

Sudden gunshots had happened, Bill was shooting at the clown.

My eyes watched as IT had her floating mid air, it was traumatic. Y/N became unconscious, her eyes glowed.

My nostrils flared, I ran to IT and started swinging my bat.
The clown moved and charged toward us with his huge mouth...

As I stumbled backwards I glanced at Y/N's unconscious floating body.
No, she can't be gone. I felt like I couldn't even move.

Bill POV

I kept shooting and walking towards the clown. I watched as IT kneeled before me. The clown kept on laughing as he crawled backwards.

"Bring her back." I spoke with gritted teeth. Tears had streamed.

"Like how you wanted Georgie back?" IT spoke and laughed, I pointed the gun at his head.

"We're not a-afraid of you. W-We don't have any fear." I muffled, IT smiled and tilted his head to face Richie.

"Not true. One of you, is still afraid." The clown whispered and laughed.

My head turned to face Richie. He was glancing up Y/N's body mid air... He was afraid of losing Y/N.
I needed Richie to believe that he would never lose Y/N.

"Richie, Y/N will always be with you. You have that connection with her... Always believe that." I spoke, the whole group stared at him.

Richie made eye contact with me.
" Say-say you believe it." I yelled towards Richie and then faced IT.

The clown smirked and then stopped when Richie whispered,

"I believe it."

I took one step forward and pulled the triggered.

The sound of the gun-shot had echoed, and my eyes examined as IT turned into instant ash.
The clown disintegrated in front of me.

Slowly turning around, I analysed as the group stared at Y/N floating.

The sound of crying was present.

"Guys, Y/N isn't floating like the rest. She's floating the way Bev was. We can still save her." Ben spoke, my brows raised, Stan quickly climbed on top of Eddie and Mike to bring her down.

"So, how does this work?" Mike mumbled as all the guys circled around Y/N.

"What happens now- A kiss. That's how I broke it last time." Ben mumbled as he Interrupted Stan.

"We all can't line up to kiss her. When Y/N was gone, the only two that could communicate and feel her were Bill and Richie. You two have the strongest connections with her, which means, you both try it." Stan explained.

I sniffled.

Y/N POV

I felt soft lips against mine. My eyelids blinked and opened up....

To see Richie standing in front of me, a slow exhale left my mouth and I placed my fingers against my lips...

Did he kiss me? To wake me up?

Richie's eyes had kept eye contact with mine. I looked around and saw the group surrounding us...
My glance looked back at Richie, he was the one who could wake me up, with his kiss.

I took a step back, my head turning to Bill. I smiled, he gave me a faint smile and I ran into his arms.

"I choose you." I whispered as I ran into his arms. I felt as Bill wrapped his arms around me.

"I told you I wasn't going to leave you." Bill whispered.

Richie POV

I woke her up. I was the one who could only wake her. Did that mean something more? Was I more than just a best friend?

My glance watched as she ran into Bill's arms.

-Chapter 10! WHoop. Could be the finale chap💀💀 but if I have something in mind there could be an 11.