Richie° You weirdo

Summary: Richie interrupts Y/N's convo with Beverly. (Short imagine)

Richie POV

"No, he fucking just shoved the whole chocolate mud cake in his mouth. It was incredible." I explained to the boys as we headed towards the town library.

Stan rolled his eyes and I looked at the library as we stood outside it.

"Why we even here? Let's have a good time, at the FUCKING arcade." I spoke as I flung my arms up in the air. Bill nodded a no and I repositioned my glasses.

I watched as the rest of the boys followed Bill into the library. I sighed and nodded my head,

"Dicks." I mumbled before eventually trailing behind.

As I entered the library I saw Bev and Y/N... Wow she was gorgeous, a real woman.

"Y/N is so pretty, her body is rocking and her face is just perfect- You could never get with her Richie." Eddie spoke as he interrupted me. I scoffed and shoved him.

"Hey!" Ed complained after I shoved him. I chuckled and Mike stared at us.

"Guys, we can't be loud or we'll be kicked out- Okay, we get it." I mumbled interrupting Mike. Bill was looking for some history book while I stared in Y/N's direction,

"Go talk to her, Beverly will surely help you talk to Y/N." Stan explained, I gulped and smiled.

"Good idea." I spoke with a smirk. I flicked my hair back and then started making my way towards Beverly and Y/N, they were sitting at a table by the sci-fi.

Y/N POV

"So, my house at 7pm" I spoke reminding Bev about my sleepover tonight.

Beverly smiled, I raised my brows.

"You and Bill are honestly, so freaking cute together." I mentioned, Bev smirked and looked down blushing.

"Thanks Y/N, anyway, are you here to get any books out? We need some for our upcoming project." Beverly mentioned, I shrugged my shoulders.

My nose scrunched up as I sniffled.

"I don't know if I can get any books out, I've lost my Book Card, so, I can't stamp out any books- Hey ladies, Beverly, and Y/N. What are you doing here
Y/N? Aren't you suppose to be at some gig? You know for modeling? " A voice spoke interrupting me, I turned to my right to see Richie T. Wow he thinks he's smooth?

I smirked at him and then faced Bev again.

"Like I was saying before Bev... I lost my card and I can't- You're NOT A VIRGIN anymore?" Richie basically yelled out.

The whole library must of heard cause everyone looked. I slapped his arm.
"OW!" He yelled.

"SHHH" the librarian shss'd at us.

"No you weirdo, I'm not talking about my Virginity card. I mean my Book Card, my library card? Thanks a lot dweeb. " I explained while giving Richie a stare.

Richie's eyes went wide and I rolled my eyes back.

"See you later Bev I have to go. Bye weirdo." I mentioned with a slight smile as I packed my things.

As I walked off I heard Richie yell

"Is weirdo a cute pet name you'll give me? Thanks" Richie shouted. I smirked and laughed while walking out.

He was a funny kid.

-here's the second imagine!