Finn° Better Without You |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts (: (Finn ask's Y/N for explanation on why she cheated on him)

Y/N POV

"Now we're locked out. Great." I mumbled as I stared at the closed Venue doors.

Finn groaned and rolled his eyes,

"Y/N, forget about the award show! Are you going to explain or what?" Finn demanded, I sniffled and felt as tears escaped.

My bottom lip quivered as Finn stood there with sadness in his eyes. My head looked around making sure no one was around.

"Finn, I cheated, because you didn't give me any attention, y-you'd rather hang out with your friends then to celebrate my birthday, or you'd ditch my important premieres for some comedy show with your friends." I mumbled crying,

I analysed as Finn's tears escaped, he looked down and wiped his eyes.

"Y/N, it was-" I cut Finn off and nodded a no.

"I needed you to be there for me Finn, but you weren't. And I know it's no excuse to cheat, but I just wanted you to care, I wanted you to at-least seem liked you care, but you didn't even give me that." I explained while choking on my words.

Finn turned around.
I watched as he angrily punched the wall.

"So sleeping with one of my co-stars is the solution to fixing our problem?!" Finn yelled,
I walked towards Finn and made him face me.

"I didn't fix anything, and I admit that. He didn't just sleep with me, he paid attention and made me feel special, but we're not even together- Just shut the fuck up. Do you know how painful it was to find out that one of my co-stars was sleeping with my girl?" Finn yelled back while choking onto his words, his tears escaped immensely.

I cried my heart out & wiped my tears,

"Don't tell me to shut up, you wanted my explanation." I replied crying.

Finn frustratedly gripped onto his hair.

My lips licked themselves before speaking,

"Chosen treated me right." I whispered. Finn jerked towards me and grabbed my wrist, I winced in pain and pleaded for him to stop.

"And I didn't?" Finn yelled.
I continued to try and pull him off of me.

"Finn, Finn, please let go. You're hurting me." I whispered quietly.

Finn suddenly flung my wrist away...
I've never been so scared of him. This was the first time he was rough with me.

Finn POV

Her tears were streaming down her face.
That exact same face I fell in love with.

Y/N looked scared.
She looked scared because of me. It was all my fault.

My heart broke into a million pieces.
I didn't want Y/N to be afraid of me, it's something I would never want.

Slowly, I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth together, it was painful to swallow or to breathe. I felt as my hands began to shake.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled faintly under my breath, I was mad with myself.

Opening my eyes again, I saw the way she reached down to her own wrist, she was probably bruised from me.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." I cried and stepped towards her.

I then realised, she was probably still scared of me so I decided to take a step backwards and looked down.

Gulping loudly and crying, I just wanted to tell her how sorry I was for not being the best boyfriend.

The truth is, I owed her the world.

I felt as Y/N's hand reached for mine.

"Finn. It's okay." She whispered, I felt as Y/N tightened her grip onto my hand.

My head slowly looked up, her eyes connecting with mine.

"I need help. I shouldn't have hurt you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I need help Y/N." I yelled while crying.

"Shhh, Finn. Shh, I know you didn't mean too." Y/N spoke calming me down while she pulled me closer, into a hug.

"You'll be okay. I promise." Y/N whispered directly to me.

She was better without me.

-here's part 2 (: