Richie Tozier° Deal

Summary: You make a deal with Tozier to try and get your boyfriend back. 
- (Yes, like 'To the boys I loved before')

Richie POV

My eyes rolled as I leaned against my locker just staring at Beverly and Ben acting all lovey in front of me and the group.

My arms folded and I turned to face Bill.

"Dude, don't worry. I'll have the Coke, Crystal and Molly ready for tonight." I whispered and then faced the group.

Tonight Bill is having a party, and it was my job to collect the special essentials.

Stan laughed and Ed's smirked at me.

"Where do you even get this shit? Who's your dealer Richie?" Eddie asked me and flung his arms up.
My index finger lifted up and I shhhh'd him.

"Y/N-Y/L/N  she's my dealer. Her brother and dad also deal, so all that shit is easy to get." I replied and exhaled a breath.

Ben was about to say something but the bell rang.

"B-better head to gym." Bill spoke, I nodded and agreed until I saw Y/N at the end of the hall.

Perfect timing to ask her for the drugs.

I licked my lips, "I'll meet you guys in the gym lockers soon." I spoke before running down the hall way.

Y/N POV

I sniffled and rubbed my nose as I made it to my locker.

"Y/N!" A voice called out, my head turned and looked to my left to see Richie... He ran towards me and I smiled.

A soft grin was placed onto his lips, "I need you." Richie commented, my brows raised,  a giggle left my lips.
Wow, bad boy Tozier needed me? Ha.

"Need me?- Y/N, tonight Bill is throwing a party and everyone who attends Derry High school is coming. We need to be loaded with Coke, Meth, Pingers and Weed." Richie spoke quite loudly.

I pinched his arm, "god, shut-up trash mouth, and I don't deal anymore." I replied and closed my locker shut.
Richie raised his brows and nodded a no.

I needed to head to Drama class.
If I was late for another class then I'd probably get a fucking detention, again...
I decided to walk off.

"Wait, no, come on. Just this once? Please Y/N." Richie spoke as he turned me around, my eyes rolled and I agreed.

"Fine... Only, if we make a deal, and then you'll get the drugs." I spoke.

Richie re-positioned his glasses and then winked as he stepped closer.
Richie's hands pulled me closer towards him, I nodded a no and pushed him off of me.

"Not that type of deal Tozier. Look, you know how Justin left me for that Emma girl? Well, I need him back... and I need to make him jealous so that he comes running back to me. Everyone at this school knows that Justin hates you, and you hate him." I explained and bit my lip.

Richie just gestured for me to continue.

"So...I need you to pretend to, ugh... be my boyfriend. And it'll get Justin angry, and then he'll want me back. What's better than using the guy he despises the most." I mentioned.

Richie looked around and rubbed the back of his neck.

Those bug-eyes made contact with mine.

"Deal. I'll be your fake boyfriend, which means, that tonight... You'll have to attend with me and be arm candy. Justin is going to be there for sure and that's when we start making him jealous." Richie spoke, I agreed.

"Don't tell anyone about this or I'll- About the Deal we made or the drugs?" Richie interrupted me and smiled.

I lightly hit him. "Both." I spat back.
My eyes then examined as Richie pulled out the money from his pocket, he handed it to me.

"I'll deliver the drugs to Bill's after schoo- I'll drive you home today. And then I'll pick you up for the party...that's when you bring the drugs and shit." Richie spoke cutting me off.

I agreed and awkwardly coughed,

"I- I better go. I'll see you after this period." I awkwardly mentioned, Richie smiled and wanted to hug me, but I went for the fist bump.

Richie POV

My eyes watched as Y/N walked off.

"Cutie." I mumbled faintly under my breath.

Shit, I was gonna get in trouble for being late to Gym.

~

As me and the gang walked out of the school hallway due to school being over, I raised my brows,

"I'm taking Y/N home. So..... I can't give anyone a ride home today... Just me and my girl." I spoke and winked at them.

Beverly chuckled, "Since when was Y/N 'your girl'" she asked with a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders and started heading towards my car.

"See you losers later." I yelled out and then looked down at my feet.

As my eyes looked up, I saw Y/N leaning against my car...

"Come on princess let's go." I mumbled and smirked. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.

-Requested! This was also infused with another imagine idea!

-how was it?