Finn° Quick (2) (SMUT)

Warning: Smut Imagine, which means if you're offended by my smut writing then I suggest you skip this Imagine.
If you have a problem then personally DM me, don't comment shit on here.
Thanks.

Summary: There's a part one to this imagine, I suggest u read it.

-y'all deserve this 😉

Y/N POV

I couldn't stop thinking about how Finn looked at me at work the other day. Thinking about how he'd handle me.
Thoughts of getting with my co-star flooded my brain, was it bad that I wanted to be all up on him? Kissing those lips, feeling his hands roam up and down my body.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was one of the ST group chats.

Gaten 💬: Hey Guys, a reminder that tonight is game night, you guys still coming over?

We all started replying,

Noah💬: yes!
Millie💬: duh 🤗
Caleb💬: yessir
Sadie💬: 👍🏽 be there in 20
Y/N💬: yesh
Finn💬: yeah I'm coming

I saw Finn's name pop up on the chat, all of a sudden I became really nervous. Quickly standing up I decided to start getting ready so I could head over to Gatens.

Finn's POV
I was the first to arrive. Sitting on his couch I just relaxed and leaned my head back.
"I bought so much food for us, want a snack?" Gaten asked me, I nodded a no, "Nah I'm good buddy." I replied. I mean I had a snack in mind though. About 20 minutes later everyone else arrived, once Y/N arrived I felt myself tense up, she looked gorgeous. I'd find myself always staring at her, my eyes couldn't leave her.

"Let's get this game night started, how about we play mortal combat first?" Caleb suggested, I agreed. While Gaten and Caleb had trouble trying to actually set up the PS4 I just sat there thinkin, Sadie, Millie and Noah were on insta live talking about legit anything.

"Finn, wanna grab some snacks from the kitchen?" Y/N asked me, I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded in agreement. Following Y/N to the kitchen, I could definitely feel the tension. Leaning against the kitchen counter, I just eyed her from head to toe.

"You okay?" She asked with a soft grin, I nodded, "Yeah, of course. How about you?" I replied, she just shrugged her shoulders and took a step towards me, I watched as her fingers slowly lingered up and down my abdomen. She leaned in closer and gave me a look, I could feel her unbuttoning my pants...

"I'm feeling...good." She whispered, I bit my lip feeling relaxed, I leaned my head back as she stroked. Quiet grunts escaped my lips as she played with me. I let out as my hands explored her body, gripping her in the right places. Y/N started kissing up my neck, "should we be doing this here? while our friends are in the next r-room over?" I let out saying, she stopped kissing my neck and smiled at me, "are you scared we're gonna get caught?" She replied with a smirk, with confidence I nodded a no. My fingers tugging at her pants, slowly entering. I watched her facial expression as my fingers inserted themselves deep inside. She couldn't even hold herself up as I pumped my fingers in and out.

Noah POV
Insta live was beginning to get boring as Millie and Sadie just read out comments, I sat there realising that Y/N and Finn were nowhere to be seen. Caleb and Gaten suddenly became quiet, "Do you guys here that?" Caleb asked, we all stopped talking... curious on what he was talking about. A rhythmic bang was happening against the walls, it was quiet at first but became louder as we all listened.

"Mhmm Finn." We heard.

My eyes widened and my jaw suddenly dropped. Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to even say. "Holy shit they are going at it? What happen to them grabbing the snacks?" Gaten whispered. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm sure Finn got his snack." I replied laughing.

-this was requested, part 2.