Finn° Let me prove it

Summary: A confessional between Finn and Y/N after taking weed.

-this was requested
-short

Y/N POV

Today was the wrap up for Stranger Things Season 3.

I sat in my trailer in front of the mirror, staring at myself.... More like examining my flaws.
Quite disappointed... Why wasn't I pretty enough for him?

A few knocks made themselves present as the sound of the banging had snapped me out of my deep thought.

"Y/N! You in there?" Finn's voice coo'ed  from outside of my trailer.

It was only me and Finn here today, we were the last ones on set to film our scenes.

I sniffled and licked my lips.
My eye lids blinking a few times before standing up and making my way towards the door.

"Yeah, I'm in here." I spoke while I opened up, Finn smirked and stared at me for quite a while.

"Since it's our last day filming, I thought that you and I could have a treat." Finn whispered before pulling out a couple joints.

My eyes went wide while taking a few steps down the stairs.
My hands grabbed onto his as I tried hiding the joint, I didn't want the crew or anyone seeing.

"Finn! Where did you get these?- Y/N calm down, just relax with me. Please." Finn whispered with those brown eyes.

I realised Finn smelt like weed wafting off from him, Finn already had a joint.

"Please, smoke some more with me, we deserve it." Finn muffled smiling before giving me a wink.
This dude was high.

I sighed and my breathing calmed down,

"Okay, Let's do it behind your trailer since it's hidden." I spoke and exhaled a breath.

Finn gave me a weird look and smirked,

"Do it, behind my-my trailer?" Finn whispered with a smug look. I rolled my eyes and gave him a grin,

"Yes, now lets go." I mentioned while grabbing onto him.

Finn POV

Did she want me?
It sounded like she wanted me.
No, No, No, it must be the weed.

We reached the hidden area behind my trailer, my hand reached for my pocket and pulled out my lighter.

"Filming this year was really fun, I'm gonna miss seeing you and the rest of cast every day." Y/N explained while leaning against my trailer.

Lightly blushing, I lit up a joint and inhaled, exhaling a puff I then passed it to Y/N.

"I'm gonna miss seeing you everyday Y/N, especially in the make up trailer where you jam out to all the songs that play... You always look so, pretty." I muffled and licked my lips.

Y/N started coughing and turned red.

"W-wait you think I'm pretty? Finn, uh I don't know what to say." Y/N whispered,

Inhaling and exhaling again, I nervously snorted blushed.

"I've liked you for a while Y/N, since we filmed season 2 of Stranger things. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to make it weird, and now that we're done filming, I don't want to have to hide my feelings, because what If we don't have this quality time, ever again?" I explained while giving her a soft smile.

Y/N just chuckled and looked down,

"Bull, that you like me. Finn, I-I didn't think I was your type, or even pretty enough for you." Y/N commented back.

Man this weed was loosening me up.

I nodded a no and took a step towards her,

"You're gorgeous... Let me prove it." I whispered and leaned in.

Y/N smiled softly and pushed me away slightly,

"Prove it with a kiss? Finn it doesn't work like that. You kiss people for your job, a kiss doesn't mean anything." Y/N replied.

I raised my brows and scoffed,

"I intentionally want to kiss you, I'm not following a script. This kiss would portray my feelings towards you. " I replied, before taking another hit.

Y/N gulped quite loudly, her grin caught my attention.

"Finn, I like you too." Y/N muffled while blushing. I stood up straight and stopped slouching, my smile went wide and I happy danced.

"She likes me, she likes me." I sang over and over as I threw my hands in the air.

I felt as Y/N reached for my arm, we became silent all of a sudden.

"Now prove it, like you said." Y/N replied with certainty.

I felt my stomach drop, but then the feeling of butterflies occurred.

-This was requested and sorry.
-old draft that should be posted.