Mike° Goodnight Michael

Summary: Mike sneaks up onto your roof and surprises you.

-haven't posted, so here's an imagine!

Y/N POV

As my radio faintly played the coolest hits of this year, I continued to add to my scrap book. My eyes squinted as I positioned colourful scarp paper onto the page.

I sighed and laid back onto my bed, my hands lightly rubbing my tired eyes.

*tap, tap*

Quickly sitting up, I raised my brows and turned to face my window.
A smile formed onto my face as I noticed Mike.

Rushing over to open my window, I questioned on why Mike was here.

"Mike? What are you doing up here? Did you climb up to see me? Or my brother? " I asked followed by a smile.

Mike smirked stupidly and leaned against my window frame,

"I came up here to see you, not Will." Mike reassured me as he blushed. I rolled my eyes and couldn't believe that Michael Wheeler climbed up onto my roof to see me.

"There's a thing called a door, you idiot." I replied before helping him into my room.
Hopefully we weren't loud, I didn't want to wake up Will, Jonathan or mom.

Mike brushed himself off and made eye contact with me as he stood in front. Due to his tallness, my neck leaned back, my grin widened just thinking about his stupidness.

"I didn't want to use the door... Because last time I did, I asked for you, and Jonathan closed the door on me. I don't get it, why doesn't he like me? He dates my sister, and I allow it... So, why can't he allow me to date his." Mike muffled.

I looked down and then shrugged.

"Ridiculous." Mike whispered, I agreed. I felt as his finger tips reached for mine.

I could feel myself blush. "I don't want to be sneaky either." I whispered before making eye contact with him again.

Watching as Mike nodded in agreement, it made me lean my forehead into his chest. Looking down, I laughed when I noticed how short his shorts were.

"Dude, we need to go shopping for you." I mentioned, Mike was about to say something but we heard a knock on my door.

"Y/N? Are you still awake? I need to talk to you." Jonathan spoke. My heart raced and I pushed Mike towards my window.

"Ow, ow." Mike spoke as I pushed him.

"Shh, Mike, you need to go. If Jonathan finds out you're here, I'm dead and he'll tell mom. Swear." I mumbled nervously.

Mike POV

I stepped out of the window and onto the roof again, my lips smacked as I turned to face her.

"I can't believe you pushed me towards the window like that." I mumbled smiling at her. Y/N grinned and Jonathan kept knocking.

"Mike, you need to go- Y/N, I need to know if you want me to pick you up, for school tomorrow?" I spoke interrupting her.

Y/N nodded her head and began closing the window. I stopped her.

"You need to go. Goodnight Michael." Y/N whispered with a smile. Watching her close the window made me chuckle, y/n looked cute trying to hide me.

I turned around.

"Oh, Jonathan and Will are going to kill me." I whispered to myself. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to be with their sister.

-(: