Drew° His stupidity is cute

Summary: You and your friends encounter Drew. The stupid guy in your grade.

-For ya'll who don't know who drew is, he's a character played by Finn from a podcast.

-Drew's character is portrayed to be stupid lmao, if you haven't heard the trailer to the podcast series it's called "Stupid in love." Just go to Bash Dandy's website.

Y/N POV

"What are you gonna do about Justin? What if he asks you out to the formal?" Jessica asked with a concerned facial expression.

I rolled my eyes, I hated hearing my cheating ex boyfriend's name.

"I'll just reject him. Simple as that. I hate Justin so god damn much, only desperate girls would run to him." I mumbled and folded my arms.

My group of girls just laughed, I raised my brows and heard banging noises. Hmm.

"What's that noise?" I asked while turning around to look around...

Suddenly my eyes landed on a tall, fair skinned boy with dark curly hair....
He was hitting the school vending machine.

"Is he smacking the vending machine?" I muffled and smirked, Jessica laughed and nodded.

"Yep...Geez, Drew is so stupid." Jessica replied, I laughed a little and remembered who Drew was.

He was that kid in the 7th grade who failed Gym because he didn't know how to slide down a pole, or how to jump onto the gymnastics vault.

I grinned and headed towards his direction,

"Wait? Why are we going near him?" Laura asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why not? We're gonna go help him with his vending machine problem." I replied and then winked. Jess and Laura both gave me the same confused facial expression while the other girls giggled.

"Hey Drew, what's up? anything I can help you with?" I asked and smiled at Drew.

Drew raised his brows as he turned to face me.

"Is ugh... Is that a trick question?" Drew asked, I giggled and nodded a no,

"No it isn't a trick question. I mean, it can be a Yes or No question, or if you want... You can go into more depth when you give me a reply?" I responded.

Drew inhaled a long breath, he then exhaled and nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"No." Drew replied, I bit my lip and then frowned my brows.

"Okay, I guess I'll leave- No, you can stay." Drew spoke cutting me off.

A wave of sudden happiness had hit me,

"Y/N, we'll meet you on the field ok?" Laura spoke as she started walking off with the girls. I agreed and faced Drew again, with my huge grin.

"Y/N, you seem super happy. Almost like a ton of fish had hit you." Drew mentioned with a smile, I laughed and cringed.

"Uh, sure you could say that." I replied faintly. Drew then started smacking the vending machine again, I watched him and realised he didn't put any money in it.

"What do you want? I'll buy it for you." I mentioned,

Drew then pointed towards the yellow packet of M&M's.

I smiled just realising those were my fav. I placed my money in and Drew gasped.

"The machine ate your money, we now have to gag the machine, so we can get it back." Drew replied.

I nodded a no and made him watch as I pressed the buttons for the M&M's.

"No, it's suppose to eat my money, so I can get you this." I explained while retrieving the M&M packet and handing it to him.

Drew looked up at me after I handed him the chocolate,

"You want some?" Drew whispered and grinned. I agreed, I then watched as Drew prepared my hand.

"Yeah, I don't know when my next class is- Drew, Lunch just started, so you have another 45 minutes." I spoke as I cut him off.

Drew face palmed himself as we started walking towards the field together.

"Only 45 minutes? That means we start class in 10 minutes." Drew mumbled, I nodded a no and then decided to just go with it.

He made me smile, a lot. It was rare for a boy to make me smile.

~

Lunch time was cute. Drew offered to walk me and my friends to class.

"I'll talk to you later. I have science now, which means trigonometry, ah such hard work! " Drew spoke, he then winked and then walked off.

I waved him a goodbye and turned to face Jessica and Laura.

"He's so stupid it hurts." Laura mentioned, I grinned and brushed my hair behind my ear.

"His stupidity is cute." I replied with a grin.

-how was this? I decided to do it because I doubt anyone has made a Drew Imagine yet.