Finn° Sneaky?

Summary: You and Finn established your feelings for one another but you still haven't told your brother Wyatt. Or any one else.

Y/N POV

I mumbled words as I danced around my kitchen looking for the jar of Nutella.

"Hmmhh ohh Ooo I'm trying. I'm trying. " I hummed just moving my hips.

I grabbed the jar of Nutella and placed it next to the peanut butter. As I prepared my bread I continued to dance with the butter knife in my hands,

"Y/N!" Finn spoke as he popped out of nowhere.

I dropped the knife and examined my boyfriend as he leaned against the island counter.

My brows raised and my hand was placed against my racing heart.

"Finn! You scared the shit out of me, I would've thought you were like an intruder. You're so lucky I didn't stab you." I spoke with relief.

Once I grabbed the dirty knife from the ground I placed it in the sink,

"I snuck in. Wyatt really needs to lock his windows- Shh, he's upstairs and dads in the office. Anyway, what are you doing here? You can't just be here and show up if Wyatt didn't invite you. It's suspicious." I spoke as I cut Finn off.

My eyes examined Finn's cute smile. He walked towards me and gave me a quick peck.

"I wanted to see you before, me and the IT cast have that meeting tomorrow. I miss you bubba." Finn whispered. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

As I prepared my sandwiches,  I asked if he wanted one.

"Of course I want one! A Nutella and Peanut butter sandwich? Duh I'm all in." Finn said excitedly. I giggled and started making him one.

As I made it, Finn watched me.

"We need to announce us, soon. It's been like 3 months." Finn spoke.

I smirked at the freckled faced boy who stood next to me.

"It's only been a month Wolfhard. And, yeah I know. We have to tell Wyatt soon." I replied back and then looked down.

I took a bite out of my sandwich. Finn leaned forward and gave me juju lips, he wanted a kiss? Now? When I have all this food in my mouth. Weirdo.

Y/N?" Dad spoke.

My eyes went wide and I pushed Finn down. I made sure he was hiding down by my legs behind the island counter.

Dad stepped out of his office and smiled at me.

"You ready for dinner? Oh, you already made a pre-snack. Oh look, you also made one for me." Dad spoke as he examined the second plate which had 'Finn's sandwich'.

I smiled and I looked down at my legs to see Finn smirking.

"Dad, uhh that other sandwich was made for.. Wyatt." I mumbled and gulped.

Suddenly Wyatt popped out of nowhere.

"For me sis? Wow she finally makes me food." Wyatt mumbled as he quickly made his way over to me.

My legs waddled around the island counter and Finn followed as he tried hiding from Wyatt and Dad.

"Yeah, it's for you." I replied smiling at Wyatt.

Wyatt stared at me and gave me a smirk.

"It's for me huh? So, it isn't for Finn?" Wyatt asked.

I nervously nodded a no and rolled my eyes, dad gave me glaring eyes.

"No, what? Why would you even think it's for Finn?" I asked and then flung my arms up.

Wyatt raised his brows,
"I can see Finn's car parked outside... from my window." Wyatt commented.

I laughed. Oh what a funny moment. Dad folded his arms.

"Finn, I know you're here." Wyatt yelled out.

Wy finally walked over towards me. He looked down and saw Finn.

"Woah?!? I guess you guys win a prize for knowing it was me." Finn spoke as he stood up. I face palmed myself.

Wyatt just laughed.

-this was random but here ya go. (: