Mike° I thought you cared about me?

Summary: Mike comes to you for 'help' once El dumps him 

Y/N POV
I tilted my head while staring at the red shoes I was planning to buy for my upcoming birthday. Suddenly, a cold breeze of air had alerted me and Mike appeared out of nowhere.

"Y/N! Help!" Mike muffled with huge eyes and frowned brows.
I folded my arms and nodded a no, every time that he needed my 'help' it had something to do with El, and quite frankly, I was sick with 'helping' him... Only because I was, sorta, well, jealous.

"Please, Y/N, Eleven dumped me like 10 minutes ago and I need your help!" Mike pleaded while following me around the shoe store.

"Why are you even shoe shopping? Forget the shoes, help me!" Mike commented.
I gave him a look and told him to get Lucas to help him.

"Lucas' advice, and his tips haven't been going well, I need you to pretend to be with me, you know... Make Eleven jealous." Mike suggested, his hands now on my shoulders and those brown eyes staring deeply.

"You're my bestfriend, so please help me get my girl back. Eleven stared me down and said 'I dump your ass." Mike replied, my cheeks filled up with air and I laughed loudly, Mike quickly covered my mouth and held me tight against him.

"Shh, it's embarrassing- Sure is Michael." I muffled while interrupting him. His hand lowered and he continued to beg, "Y/N, be my girl for now, please, I want her to be jealous." Mike spoke over and over again. Which really pissed me off.

Was he really wanting to use me like that? What am I to him?
Quickly facing Mike I nodded a no, "Why don't you go ask another girl huh? Matter of fact, how about you go ask Suzie to help you out?" I commented.

"There is no other girls, and we don't even know if Suzies real." Mike replied fast.

Walking out of the store, I knew Mike was following me, his eyes rolling while he slouched his shoulders.

I didn't want to be used like this.

"Why don't you wanna help me? I thought you cared about me? That's what bestfriends do, they help each other out because they care." Mike mentioned from behind. I stopped walking and couldn't believe the sentence that left his lips.

Turning around, I fully faced him and stepped forward.

"So we're gonna go there, and talk about 'caring?' Mike, you didn't even remember why I was buying shoes, I told you it was for my birthday, which I'm sure you remembered, or not, because your dummy stupid head has been way too far up Elevens ass. It's not like you care about me... you only need my help to literally 'use' me and get your girlfriend back." I replied.

Mike POV

"I'm going to be honest with you, you're one of my best friends and I care about you and your happiness, but I'm not gonna allow myself to be used like that." Y/N explained, I nodded a no and reached for her, she had no facial expression while I interlocked our fingers.

"I- I didn't mean to make you feel used Y/N." I whispered with hurt, Y/N exhaled and let go of my hand.

"Well, you did. You lost a girlfriend today, and me, good luck with your situation and I hope you fix it, I have to organise my birthday, I have to go." Y/N muffled and then walked off.

I didn't even know what to do, do I go after her? Give her space? Sighing and exhaling I wanted to chase her, but I didn't, I just watched her walk off.

-Draft that I thought I'd post. How you guys been? 😢