Mike° Greetings

Summary: Mike meets Y/N at star court mall, he then comes to realise that she's the new girl that moved into town.

-typical storyline but this was requested a lot.

Y/N POV
3 days being in Hawkins was super boring, my parents kept blabbing about how cool our new neighbourhood was... They continued to compare our old town with Hawkins.

Today was my first day of school, eh it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't great either, kids would just stare at me, knowing I was new.
Everyone knew each other in this small stupid town.

Being the type of loser I was, I felt like I needed to check out the Star court mall after school, I wondered if they had any new comics out, maybe get some ice cream.

Walking around, I finally found the comic book store, "Welcome to our Rad store " a voice muffled as I walked inside, I gave the employee a weird grin as he greeted me, all he did was smile creepily, "What a weirdo" I whispered while walking away.

Mike POV
I impatiently played with the material of my shorts as I stood outside the changing rooms, Jane and Max were shopping for new outfits,

"Mike! Mike! How about this?" Jane yelled out while bursting out of the changing room, my eyes examined my girlfriend dressed in a pink dress, it was hella vibrant.
My brows raised and scrunched my nose, "Sure? El, if you want it, then get it" I spoke with uncertainty, all she did was 'sigh' and enter the changing room again, "Mike, you can go wonder around the mall. Max and I will meet you at Scoops Ahoy" Jane mentioned.

Excitedly, I walked out of the 'dress' store and started heading towards the comic book store, my smile appeared knowing that I didn't have to wait for the girls. Suddenly I got this eerie feeling behind me, my head turned around as I locked back, then boom.

I felt as someone walked into me,

"Shit" I mumbled,
the girl in front of me stumbled back, both of our eyes had landed on her crumpled comic book,

"Dude, I just bought this like 2 seconds ago..." She complained, my eyes went wide while I began to apologise,
"I'm sorry, I'll buy you a new one" I replied concerned. The girl looked up at me, she was finally making eye contact, "You better buy me a new one, oh and also watch where you're stepping" she whispered, my hands slid into the pockets of my shorts.

"Hm, you're Y/N right? The new gir- Yes the new girl, and who are you?" Y/N fired at me while cutting me off, I blinked and looked down, then back up at her.

"Michael Wheeler, But Mike for short" I commented with a grin, Y/N just sighed,
"Greetings Mike Wheeler..." Y/N spoke while staring me down, it got quiet for a few seconds as we just stared at one another, I grinned finally.

"Well Mike Wheeler, are you going to pay for my comic?" Y/N asked with a slight smirk, I reached for my wallet in my pocket, Y/N followed me into the store.

Y/N POV
As mike continued to buy me a new comic, I decided to walk around to see if there was another comic book that I wanted, my eyes glanced towards one of the comic book aisles...
I saw a flickering light down the aisle, my lips smacked together, "Come on." Mike mumbled, I followed him out of the store.

"Thanks" was all I said, Mike rubbed the back of his neck while grinning. "Don't thank me, I was the one who ruined your comic" he replied grinning, I gave him a soft smile back.

"Ahh, uh, I'm waiting for someone, so do you want to get ice cream with me?" Mike asked while looking at his watch, I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, I've been wanting ice cream all day" I replied truly.

Mike POV
On the way to scoops ahoy, I noticed that Y/N liked the same shit I liked, "That yoda impression sucked" Y/N whispered while smiling, I clapped my hands together while laughing, "I think I did good" I spoke confidently, Y/N nodded a no and tried
impersonating me copying yoda. Before reaching scoops ahoy , we both stopped walking, and it became silent, we then looked down and saw 2 rats near our feet, the both of us just stepped back.

"Mike! There you are, come here!" Jane yelled out as she stood by scoops ahoy, I turned around to face Jane, then back at Y/N, "Go ahead, I'm gonna start walking home. See you around." Y/N commented before walking off. My glance watched as Y/N walked off,
As weird as it sounds, I would like to hang out with Y/N again.

Jane walked up to me, "Who was that?" Jane asked, I gulped, "the New girl" was all I replied with, Jane smiled at me before giving me a quick peck, "invite her to our 'get together' this weekend at Dustin's" Jane insisted. I shrugged my shoulders and agreed.

-this was written roughly.