Mike° Slow Motion💓

Summary: Mike having a slow motion moment during the wedding. His own wedding.

-(short imagine)

Mike POV

Today was the day, the day Y/N officially becomes my wife. And so on, she'll become the mother of my future kids, and will continue to be my bestfriend.

My partner for life.

I felt as Will nudged my arm slightly as we stood at the front of the church, at the altar. I turned around and gave all the boys a look of nerve and happiness.

Our families were seated and soft music was playing.
I continued to look down at the ground.
I was preparing myself to see how beautiful Y/N was going to be.

She'll always take my breath away with her beauty, but today, today will be memorable. I loved this woman so god damn much, and this was the most smartest decision I've made.

I get to be with her for a very long time.

Y/N POV

Deep inhaled breaths of air filled my lungs as I stood behind the doors,

"Doors opening in 10 seconds." The wedding planner spoke smiling at me. I nervously shook my head.

My shaky hands couldn't even hold my bouquet of flowers.

"Ready?" Dad spoke, a small chuckle escaped my lips and I faced my dad. His eyes glistening with tears.

I then took one step forward and I could hear the music begin... My grip on dads arm was pretty strong, I needed support due to feeling weak, I was too emotional.

The doors finally opened, my glance staring at our families standing up and staring at me with such admiration.

Tears traveled down as I walked down the aisle.

"You look beautiful princess." Dad whispered, I grinned and slowly, my eyes trailed up to see him.

He was my instant trigger.
Seeing Mike at the altar made me think about how grateful I was to even call him mine. Mine forevermore.

He had this certain facial expression on his face, it was the look of love and thankfulness.

We were keeping our glance and eye contact on one another as I came down the aisle, it made me hold my breath, I was overwhelmed and happy.

Mike POV

Watching her walk down the aisle was a dream. It was a vision I've always looked forward to seeing...

My tears escaped and my bottom lip quivered, Y/N looked extremely gorgeous, truly.

I felt my heart stop for a split second.
watching her walk down the aisle turned into slow motion. Nothing else mattered in that moment, just the eye contact between her and me

Every second, every minute, will be worth it.

-this was requested (,: