Finn + Jaeden° Its time |4|

Summary: Read Previous parts (Finn knows that
Y/N contacted Jaeden after she left him)

Y/N POV

Fingers brushing through my hair calmed me down, I turned my head and looked up at my cousin Lara.

"You need to get over Finn. If he doesn't want you, then it wasn't meant to be." Lara explained as she combed my hair with her fingers.

I sighed and just exhaled a breath,

"Easier said then done. I can't just let go of him, it hurts too much just thinking about letting go of what we use to have." I replied quietly.

"I know Y/N. I'm glad you're back home though... Jaeden knows what best for you, he's a good guy." Lara mentioned,

my eyes blinked and I coughed,

"Yeah he is." I whispered back smiling.

I continued to think about Jaeden...

Jaeden POV

We had to re-do this certain scene over and over again because Finn kept messing up.

Finally we got our take, I examined Finn, he walked off set followed by Jack and Jeremy.

"What's his problem." Chosen asked, Wyatt shrugged and I gulped.

"Let's go find out." I mumbled and followed after them.

Following them off set, we were all now in the parking lot, where the makeup and styling trailers were.

"Finn." I spoke,
Finn stopped in his tracks. Turned around and faced me.

"Oh so, do you want to talk about Y/N now?" Finn asked, I stayed quiet and the boys all stared at me.

There was a small silent pause.

"Yes I do- Y/N ran to your ass and probably cried in your arms." Finn spat back with jealous eyes.

I agreed to what he said.
"And, you're not wrong there, she did cry in my arms." I replied bluntly,

Finn balled up his fist, I watched as he took a step forward but Jack and Jeremy held Finn back.

I clenched my jaw watching him.

"You should've called me up, and told me where she was, you're suppose to- TO WHAT FINN? Tell Y/N to take a hike? I wasn't going to reject her. She was hurting because of you. I wasn't going to lead her back to her problem." I explained yelling relentlessly, my breathing increased because of how angry I was.

Finn frowned his brows, and the boys were overwhelmed.

"A-All I want is to get Y/N back, and to fix what I have with her." Finn whispered, I smacked my lips together and nodded.

"She wants that too. Y/N still loves you dude. You're lucky too have her, and If you want to fix it, then I suggest going to see her, as soon as possible." I replied lightly.

Finn nodded and took my advice.

~

Y/N POV

From the door, I examined as Finn walked back to his car...

I finally ended it.

There was no fixing what we use to be. Still, I offered him friendship. And that I would always be there for him, as a friend.

My fingers wiped my tears, all I could think about was throwing away and forgetting all the memories I had with Finn.

Small whimpers escaped my lips just thinking about the times we cuddled, or the times I'd play with his curly hair. The way we'd smile at one another... All gone.

Jaeden POV

I had to be on set til late, the only cast member on set with me was Wyatt, and he was busy finishing off school work in his trailer.

My fingers fiddled with the material of my plaid shirt,

"We need to film our last house take in Bill's room in about 20 minutes, and then you're done for tonight." Assistant director mentioned, I agreed and headed off to my trailer to get my water bottle.

The door swung open and I stepped inside to see
Y/N.

A smile on my face formed,

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" I asked grinning before stepping towards her.

"I called Wyatt, asked him about your schedule and all that. I need to thank you about what you did for me." Y/N explained happily,

I placed my hands into my pockets and shrugged.

"No problem, so, are you and Finn good?" I asked curiously, Y/N inhaled,

"Yeah we're good friends. But I can't take him back, not after what he's done... and because of what's been on my mind lately." Y/N mumbled while staring at me.

I raised my brow and Y/N looked down,

"I've been thinking, ever since I've spent my time with you, I've been trying to love Finn again, but it wasn't working out, because after thinking about what I had with him, all I can think about is creating new better memories with you, Jaeden." Y/N whispered,

I bit my lip, slightly my jaw dropped a little.

"It's time for me to move on. And, you've been on my mind." Y/N blurted out.

I inhaled a breath and exhaled as I my arms wrapped themselves around her, my chin leaning on top of her head.
I smiled stupidly while she was in my arms.

"I've been thinking about you too." I replied smiling.

Y/N pulled away slowly, she then grabbed something.

"Here, for you." Y/N mumbled, I looked down and saw that she held ice tea. The same tea I gave her the night she came to me.

"How we began, and how we continue us..." Y/N spoke referring to our ice tea memory. I blushed and pulled her close to me again.

-this was written quickly oh my.