Mike° Greetings '3'

Summary: Read Previous parts ( Mike intends to bring Y/N with him to the quarry)

Mike POV
Y/N didn't own a bike... So she had to sit behind me on my bike.
"What is your group like?" Y/N muffled from behind me, I felt as her grip tightened around me as we biked along a gravelly path, scrunching my nose then pausing, I tried thinking about how I would describe the party...
"Mhm, an ultimate nerd party" was all I replied with,
Y/N laughed softly,  I wanted to turn around to see her smile but I couldn't.

Heading to the quarry was going to be fun, Y/N gets to meet the party, along with meeting El.

It was difficult making our way to the quarry, due to the gravelly roads, and how dark it was.
We were nearly at our destination, and it became silent between us. "We should've brought a flashlight with us" Y/N mentioned, I totally agreed and grinned, "And its cold, w-why do your friends want to hang at the quarry?" Y/N spoke as she shivered,
I shrugged my shoulders, "My friends are weird." I replied back.

Arriving at the quarry, I made eye contact with Lucas, he raised his brows once he saw Y/N sitting behind me on the bike.

"Mike, you're here!" Eleven squealed as she saw me, I smiled towards El while hopping off my bike.

"Guys, uh, this is Y/N, she's in some of our classes. " I announced while gesturing towards Y/N, the party just gave her a welcoming smile before I told her their names.

"And this is El" I mumbled lastly,
"Nice to meet you El, I like your name." Y/N mentioned while smiling at El, El just grinned back and didn't say anything.

It felt as if tension was brought on.

"So, what do you guys do up here?" Y/N asked with a shaky voice,
Will smiled and faced Max, "We are up here to jump, for fun" Will spoke excitedly, Y/N made eye contact with me and nodded a no,

"First of all, we're so high up, and secondly, it is hella freezing cold, just imagine what the water is like?" Y/N replied cautiously, I turned to face Max , she grabbed Elevens hand, both girls were smiling at us before jumping off,

"WOOHOOO" Max and El screamed as they jumped off the quarry together.
Y/N stood away from the edge, "Meet you guys down there" Lucas yelled before running off, I grinned and watched as Dustin ran and jumped off with Will.

Both of their screams made me laugh, while Y/N stood there in shock. As they all splashed into the water, I could just tell that Y/N wasn't into this.

"You go, I'm not going." Y/N commented, I gulped and heard El scream for my name, "Mike come down" she shouted, my lips smacked as I stared at Y/N,

"Honestly, you'll regret not jumping off- Mike, I won't, I do not want to get hypothermia.." Y/N replied as she cut my sentence , I chuckled and stared at her with a soft look, hoping she would jump.

My hand slowly reached out for her, Y/N flared her nostrils before taking a small step closer towards me, her eyes looked concerned, her hand was hesitant to grab mine, but I leaned towards her to connect us.

"We jump, then we can go back to yours. It's just a jump, and uh, and you're with me, it's going to be okay." I mentioned while she stepped towards the edge, my eyes analysed as she stared down the drop.

"I can't believe that I've been in this friendship for less then a month and you got me doing some crazy stuff already" Y/N whispered, I opened my mouth and was about to say something until, Y/N leaned forward and brought me down with her.

Y/N POV

Landing into the cold water really hurt like a bitch, "Ow" I yelled as I came up to the surface to breathe, Miles head popped up next to mine, he smiled while pushing his hair away from his face.

"You should've told me when you wanted to jump, not completely surprise me and just fall forward." Mike complained with a wide grin, I rolled my eyes and splashed him, "Aren't you just glad I jumped? I did it for you." I commented back, Mike stayed quiet and nodded his head.

"Guys, come on out of the water." Eleven yelled, we turned around to see that the party was up out of the water already.
We headed towards the rocks where the rest of the group was, "I'm so cold" I muffled while rubbing my arms and chattering my teeth, Will pointed up, "Let's start walking back up to our clothes, the walk will definitely warm us up." Will spoke confidently, my brows raised and agreed.

Walking from behind, I examined as Mike held hands with El. Cute.

We made our way back to the top of the hill, and finally reaching our bikes, I over heard El and Mikes conversation.

"You're sleeping over her house?" El whispered,

I gulped and awkwardly stood there just cold.

Mike nodded, "She's my friend, and it's not like that, I basically promised her that I'd stay over." Mike replied, El seemed concerned and I felt bad.

"Mike it's okay, you don't have to sleepover." I spoke as I walked over and interrupted, El faced me, then stared at Mike once again, she was waiting for his reply.

"I need to take you home Y/N- You can take her home, then come over to mine, I really need you to help me with... uh Science." Eleven replied as she cut Mike off.

Once Mike agreed, the others ditched with Eleven, so now it was just me and him.

"Here, take my jacket." Mike whispered while handing me his jacket, I gave him a look of worry.

"No, you wear it, I'll be okay." I replied smiling, Mike just grinned and placed it over my shoulders, I watched as he hopped onto his bike, "Let's take you home." Mike spoke, I walked over and hopped on.

Mike POV

We arrived, I needed to retrieve my back pack, I felt bad about not staying over.

I grabbed my back pack, she decided to walk me to the door, "I'm sorry about not sleeping over, I was going to be your first sleepover guest." I mentioned, she nodded a no and leaned against her front door frame, "no big deal Mike, there's always a next time"
She whispered with a gentle smile, I gave her a smile back. " Anyway, I'll see you around, goodnight" Y/N spoke before shutting her door.

I sighed.

Reaching Elevens house, I wondered why she needed help on science work, she always got her homework done before me. I called out for her name when I entered the house, walking into the living room I saw the whole party there...

"Guys? What are you doing here? El, I thought you needed help with work?" I spoke confused, Eleven  just ran up to me, she reached for my hand.

"We can do it later, for now, let's just hang with the party, AND play some D&D!" Eleven mentioned, I clenched my jaw.

The whole night killed my mood, no I didn't want to play D&D, I seriously thought El needed me, she just wanted me here. The entire game time that we played D&D, all I thought about was wanting to hang with Y/N instead.

-here is part three, y'all like?