Mike° What harm can this do? |3|

Summary: Read Previous Parts (Y/N tells the boys about her abilities, Mike now dislikes her)

Mike POV

It's been a week since the incident with Y/N. I still disliked her and what she did... She made me believe that it was Eleven.

"Look at her, she's sitting on her own." Will whispered,
I took a sip of my milk and we all turned our heads, we were staring across the cafeteria hall all landed our eyes on Y/N.

Sitting by herself, all alone.

"Mike, you shouldn't have said what you said." Dustin spoke as he faced me. I nodded a no,

"I said what I said because it's true. I thought it was El... But no, it was only HER." I explained then pointed at Y/N.

Lucas sighed, "I think it was cold of you to do her like that." Lucas mentioned, I placed down my milk and rolled my eyes.

My glance leading back to where Y/N was sitting.
So if she had abilities like El... I wonder if she was like Eleven? And if she was like El, then maybe, then maybe Y/N can help me see Eleven again.

I blinked and sat up properly.

"Fine. I'll apologise to Y/N." I blurted out.
Will raised his eyebrows,

"Really?" Will asked abruptly, I agreed and stood up.

Breathing in slowly, I then exhaled a breath and started making my way over to Y/N... I could feel the boys' eyes watching me from behind.

Y/N must of noticed me.
I examined as she stood up, her eyes glared at me and then she walked off.

My hands dropped and slapped against my sides, my body slowly turned around to face the boys, they grinned at me.

"Seems to me, that she doesn't want your apology Michael." Dustin spoke as I made my way back to their table, I gave Dustin a sarcastic facial expression.

I needed to step up my game.

The Plan is, after I apologise to Y/N, we can then create a friendship, therefore leading Y/N to help me find Eleven with Y/N's abilities.

Y/N POV

The cold Hawkins air came in contact with my skin as I sat outside of my house on my driveway, I was just staring up at the 'close to night sky'.

Right now I should be doing my homework, but I couldn't be bothered.
Deborah wasn't home because she had work tonight, so it was just me.

*bell*

I heard a bell and stood up. In the distance I saw 4 bikes heading down Maple Street, it was the boys.

I turned on my enhanced hearing,

"Guys is this really going to work? Is this a good idea? What if I didn't get her the right one?" Mikes voice spoke.

Then another voice butted in,

"I hope she likes it. Look! She's right there. Perfect timing. " Lucas spoke.

My hearing turned off. A sigh came out of my mouth and I turned around.
I needed to head back inside.

But, behind me, I could hear one bike speeding.

"Y/N! Wait! I need to talk to you." Mike yelled as he pedal'd faster on his bike.

I ignored him.
I used my powers to open my front door and I quickly walked in, slamming the door behind me straight away.

Is it bad to say that I really wanted to injure Mike Wheeler?

I leaned against the door and slid down, I felt so lonely. My bottom lip quivered as I teared up, I just wanted my mom and dad here. I missed them.

Mike POV

"Hey Mike, got any chocolate moose?" Dustin asked as he roamed around my kitchen, I shrugged my shoulders and pointed at the fridge.

"I don't know Dustin, go check." I replied and raised my eyebrows. My glance then looked down at my watch,

"When do you think she'll want to talk to us." I asked, Will and Lucas gave me weird looks.

"What?" I spat back confused.

Dustin then walked over and joined us at the table with chocolate moose.

"Well, she kind of talks to us, like in class. And we're assuming she's only avoiding you." Lucas explained, my jaw dropped and I flared my nostrils.

"I also promised her, that we wouldn't say anything about her abilities. Speaking about her abilities, she can move things with her mind right, and Oh! She has enhanced hearing, and get this, she can freaking heal herself and others." Dustin explained excitedly.

"Healing? She sounds like a Cleric." Lucas spoke.

I licked my lips and my head tilted down, I analysed the apology card I bought for Y/N from Bradley's Supermarket.

"Well, I'm gonna go to her house and slide this under her front door." I mumbled and stood up.

As I made my way a few house down, I was hoping to Jesus that she would accept this friendship.

Y/N was my ticket to getting Eleven back.

Y/N POV

I could feel my eyes begin to dry up, a big yawn formed my mouth and I placed my homework down. I've been sitting in the family room doing my homework for 2 hours straight.

I heard footsteps from the front and I balled up my fist.

Standing up, I slowly made my way over to the front.

A white envelope was slid from under the front door, first thing I saw was my name.

To - Y/N
From - Mike Wheeler

Bending down, I reached for the envelope and decided to read it.

The front cover of the card was pink, it had an elephant on it holding a red heart cut out with the words 'I'm Sorry'.

"Im not really good at apologising, or writing cards. But, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you. It was immature and uncalled for... There will be more to explain why I acted the way I did the day you showed us your abilities.
Y/N please forgive me? Talk to me when you're ready."

I chuckled and just rolled my eyes.

Mike POV

*next morning* and it's a Saturday.

"Mike get up! We have family photos today" Nancy yelled while she leaned her stupid face near mine.

I groaned, my eyes opened and I decided to throw my pillow at her.

"Go away." I yelled angry.
Nancy stomped her foot, "MOM HE WONT GET UP." Nancy complained. I then heard mom from down stairs,

"TED! GO DO SOMETHING!" Mom yelled.
I scoffed and sat up.

"Also, Y/N and her sister came over 10 minutes ago. Y/N wanted me to give you this." Nancy spoke handing me a folded piece of paper.

I unraveled the paper,

"Shitty apology letter knucklehead : ) - Y/N."

A small laugh escaped my lips, did she really just put a smiley face after an insult?
I leaned my head back and rolled my eyes.

Y/N was going to be hard to please.

-here ya go!