Finn° Wrap

Summary: Talking to Finn during the Wrap up for SZN 3 of Stranger Things.

-short imagine

Y/N POV

I held my hand up against my forehead just dying from my stupid migraine.

Kids were yelling and screaming as they swung from the hanging bars and landing into the foam pit. This job was amazing and didn't give me anxiety at all.

Today was very important, we were informed this morning that the Cast of Stranger things were going to have a wrap party in the VIP section.

I've only watched Season one of the show and was like, "eh."

"Y/N! You are needed at the foam pit in VIP." Julia spoke as she came up from behind me.

I gulped and nodded a no,
"I don't want to deal with the cast of Stranger things- It's either the cast of Stranger things, or screaming children. Let me handle the children." Julia explained, she then gestured for me to head over to VIP.

I sighed and scoffed. "Whatever."

Making my way to VIP I placed on a fake smile...

"This is your job, just pretend you love it." I whispered to myself as I smiled.

I needed the money

Finally making it over to the foam pit, my other co-worker Isaac started explaining some foam pit rules to the cast, while I stood there with folded arms.

"I'm Isaac, so If you need any help or need assistance, please ask me or Y/N." Isaac shouted annoyingly.

"Go ahead, get started!" Isaac yelled!

I watched as Millie and Sadie swung from the rope and landed into the foam pit.

Small sighs escaped my lips.

Oh, how my friends would love to have my job right now...

"Hey, Y/N." Finn asked while facing me, he then stared at my name tag.

"Hey....Finn Wolfhard." I mumbled back, Finn raised both his eyebrows and grinned childishly.

"You look like you're enjoying your job... That fake smile has everybody fooled." Finn commented, I scoffed and placed my hands onto my hips.

"Wow, you can tell when I fake smile? What a talent." I replied back sarcastically and chuckled.

Finn was about to speak when Caleb walked by,

"Come on Finn, stop stalling and start climbing and having fun." Caleb demanded and then jumped into the foam pit.

"A talent it really is....I fake smile all the time, it's pretty much my job." Finn replied with a grin, I laughed a little and so did he.

Oh man, I hardly laugh while working.

"Like Caleb said, have fun with your cast dude. Let me work." I mentioned and genuinely smiled.

Finn licked his lips.

Finn POV

After 30 minutes of  Y/N talking to me and trying to convince me to have fun... The cast moved to another foam pit with the climbing rock wall.

It was just me and Y/N at this foam pit.

"Okay, the foam pit is down there, and we're all the way up here Y/N - Is Finn Wolfhard trying to tell me that he's afraid of heights?" Y/N asked smiling while interrupting me.

I frowned giving her an expression, I shook my head while my hands flung up into the air.

"Yes." I admitted.

Y/N's laugh made me smile, a genuine smile that I haven't had for a long time.

"Finn just go! Hang out with the cast. I'm only up here keeping an eye on you. " Y/N spoke and gestured for me to jump.

My head nodded a no,
"I won't go...Because I know you want to hang out with me. Just by your body language, I can tell." I replied with a smirk.

Y/N's eyes went wide.

Y/N POV

The words that came out of Finn's mouth made me look down and nodded a no.

"Finn, what body language? I'm literally standing here waiting for you to jump, it's my job, this is for safety reasons." I explained and laughed.

Finn bit his lip stepping forwards,

"Here, watch." I spoke as he stared.
Turning around I quickly jumped into the foam pit and landed.

My head looked up to stare at him.

"How's my body language now?" I yelled up at him. Finn rolled his eyes while he smiled,

The unexpected happened, he finally jumped.

"Woah, you did it." I mumbled staring at Finn who landed next to me.

Finn chuckled, we had this moment of silence for a bit.
He scooted closer as we were in the foam pit.

"Finn?" I whispered, Finn stopped staring at my lips and made eye contact with me again.

"Hmm?" He hummed and gulped... I could feel him coming closer, his lips were inches away from mine.

Did he want to kiss me already? Shoot.

"Rule 5, No jumping in while foam pit is occupied." I mumbled while smiling, before getting up and out of the foam pit.

I felt as a foam cube was thrown at me from behind.

"Ruined the moment." Finn shouted, I chuckled and turned around to stare at him.

"I didn't want our first kiss to be at my job, and in a foam pit." I responded while checking my watch.

"Anyway, I'm on my lunch break now. How about you go have fun with the cas- Eat with me, Well, eat with us? Please." Finn suggested as he interrupted me.

~
-this was requested
-I think this needs a part 2 (: