Finn° thank u,

Summary: Y/N talking about her recent break up with actor Finn Wolfhard.

-short imagine
-requested imagine
-inspired by Ariana grande's song, due to the request

Finn POV

"Jack, shut up! I'm trying to read this damn online book for my connections across text for English." I spoke while looking at Jack and then the other boys.

Jack rolled his eyes and continued to chat loudly with Jeremy....

I sighed.
Doing school work on set with the boys was quite distracting.

"Finn, have you seen this? The fandom keeps bringing it up, it's viral and it's from earlier today. " Wyatt mumbled from across the table,

My eyes stopped reading and faced Wyatt, he quickly turned his laptop around and pointed at his screen.

All the boys stayed quiet and they all faced Wyatts screen as well,

"Doofus, press the space bar to play the video." Jack spat at Wyatt. I grinned.

Wyatt pressed the space bar and rolled his eyes, Jack began chuckling.

"How have you been since the break up with Actor Finn Wolfhard?" The host of the panel spoke,

Nervously, I gulped and continued to stare at Y/N in the video, I missed her.

"It's been hard and different, but I learnt so much from our relationship. The break up between us wasn't bad, we didn't have any pain or certain problems that could've broken us. The timing was wrong, we couldn't be there for one another majority of the time." Y/N explained while slowly looking down at her fiddling hands.

"Finn had explained in one interview that you both also needed time to find yourselves, so that's why the break up was needed, is that true?" The host asked.

My lips smacked together and my nostrils flared.

Y/N lightly smiled and it made me tingly,

"Yes, very true. We didn't end our relationship out of hate or any misleading problems. I love Finn so much, so giving him time to grow was something I completely understood." Y/N explained,

My stupid grin widen as I heard her voice say that.

Suddenly I blushed,
"Finnie, Y/N misses you." Jack teased, Jaeden agreed while nudging my arm.

I felt my cheeks become hot. My hands became sweaty and I felt like I couldn't speak.

"I miss her too, but anyway, let's focus on school work." I replied and stared down at my laptop.

The next hour or so, I tried focusing on school work, but I couldn't. She was on my mind.

I had to text her.

To: Y/N
From: Finn

I watched the video, ah the things you said about 'us' was sweet, thank u, I love you too.

Quickly placing my phone away, I was nervous for her reply.

-
You guys like this?