Finn° Its time |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts (On their way to Canada)

Y/N POV

I unlocked the door and stepped inside.
Glancing at Finn's phone on the counter I realised he was still home, probably asleep.

Quietly I made my way to grab my bag and made sure to pack my passport. I packed my clothes, and make up, whatever I needed.

I was surprised that Finn didn't wake up. My eyes examined his sleeping body in bed, he was knocked out.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I finally packed my bags.

Time to say goodbye to the apartment where a bunch of fake memories were made.

Jaeden POV

I placed my laptop into my backpack and wondered where I misplaced my charger.
In a few hours we had our flight and I was packing last minute. Bad idea.

"Shit." I mumbled while brushing my fingers through my hair. Before walking over to my luggage I heard a bang onto the wall.

It was from the guest room that was next to mine.

"Y/N?" I whispered.

Making my way out of my room I raced next door,

"Y/N?!" I yelled worried.
I busted through the door and trailed my eyes to see Y/N on the floor crying,

"What, What happened?" I asked as I ran towards her and kneeled down.

Y/N had smudged makeup all over her face, her body was shaking and all she could do was cry in my arms.

"Why doesn't he want me?" She whispered faintly. I gulped and calmed her down.

Holding her in my arms, I looked around the room and saw her make up products scattered all over the floor.

"I-I need to make myself more prettier. I'm I'm not perfect for him, or for anyone." Y/N whispered as she rubbed her face.

I nodded a no, my fingers brushing along her cheeks and under her eyes, wiping those tears.

"You don't have to be perfect Y/N. Look, some guys don't know what's special about a girl. And if Finn can't see that you're an amazing special girl then he's a dick." I explained,

Y/N whimpered and smiled softly,

"You think I'm? I'm special?" Y/N asked, I smacked my lips together and smiled looking down on her.

"Yeah, the past hours with you Y/N I already know that you're a caring girl who deserves what's best." I spoke.

She stayed silent and exhaled a sigh.

"I better remove this makeup, I look like a mess."
Y/N muffled and smiled lightly.

I chuckled,

"hey, I'm sure that Finn saw you as perfect, but, if you weren't perfect, he should've loved you even more, and I know he does love you Y/N." I explained.

Y/N untangled herself from my grip and nodded.

"Thanks Jaeden, but I don't think he does. It feels toxic." Y/N mumbled.

Finn POV

I placed my headphones on and stared outside the window.
We were in the car making our way to set in Port Hope of Ontario Canada.

All I could think about was my stupid actions towards Y/N.
I guess it's true when people say,
"You don't know how much you miss something until it's gone."

As I arrived I headed to makeup and saw the cast.

I greeted Chosen, Jack and Jaeden.
Jaeden made eye contact with me and decided to pull me aside....

"Finn, can we talk after? It's about Y/N." Jaeden whispered.

I licked my lips and clenched my jaw, my fist balling up.

So, Y/N stayed with Jaeden. She ran to him? She called for him?

-this was written quickly (: sorry haha