Finn° My first? ( kinda SMUT)

Smut warning, so ya know, if you don't like this shit then skip ahead, matter fact don't even scroll down. no bad comments.

Summary: First time with Finn. But you get insecure.

-short
-requested.
-still scrolling down and you hate this? got a problem? then DM me, don't be messing round or chirpin in the comments

Y/N POV

Nervously, I tapped the tips of my toes against the floor as I sat on the edge of his bed.
My heart pounding, and my hands gripping tightly onto the bed sheet.

"Y/N?" Finn muffled from the bathroom, my head turned to face the curly haired boy leaning against his bathroom door frame.

"Hmm?" I hummed back, Finn looked down, and then made contact with me again.

"You sure about tonight? About me, you know... taking your virginity." Finn mentioned with a nervous grin.

With a confirming smile I agreed to his question,

"I'm ready, for you." I whispered back.

That smile of his came through, and Finn started making his way towards me as he held onto a condom packet.

Seeing Finn, and easily feeling the sexual tension in the air could make me pass out.

I watched as he finally reached me... His fingers lingering down my chest and tugging onto my top.

"Mhm." Finn moaned as he tugged.
I wanted to tell him how badly I wanted this with him, but I could feel myself choke on my own words. Was I even ready to lose it tonight?

Before even getting the words outta my mouth, I was shirtless.
His hands started feeling me up, which then lead me to increased inhales.

Finn stood me up and pulled me closer, his lips making direct contact with mine, god they were soft.

His wet kisses trailed from my lips, down my neck, then finally reaching my chest.

Soft moans escaped my lips as these new pleasures amazed the shit out of me.
Those magic guitar hands snuck there way down to my private area.
Quick shivers shot down my spine, Finn's touch made me wet.

Thinking about Finn making love to me got me messed up...

His hands tugged on my pants.
They had dropped and his fingers applied pressure against my clit, the material of my panties were the only thing in the way between his fingers and my wet area.

"Oh-uh." I moaned slightly, Finn bit his lip as he watched me moan.

An alert in my head suddenly made me insecure, Finn's gonna see me naked for the first time.

A breath of worry had come out.

Finn's eyes were filled with worry as I slightly pushed him off of me.

"Babe? You alright?" He asked me concerned. My head had looked down and I was embarrassed.
My hands reached for my pants and I pulled them up.

His fingers intertwined with mine,

"I'm fine. I Just, I don't like my body Finn." I whispered back.

Finn gripped tighter onto my hand and forced me to look up at him.

"I accept you for you. I will love your body Y/N. I won't force you into anything, I want you comfortable, and when you're ready, I'll be ready. I can wait." Finn reassured me.

relief had been let out into the air.

A small chuckle and grin from Finn made me melt.

"You're worth waiting for." Finn whispered before leaning his forehead into mine as we smiled.

-here ya'll go. It was half smut. Was this good? Or do ya'll want that hardcore shit?