Richie° I wish /eight/

Summary: Read Previous Parts (Rachel is back)

Y/N POV

I was telling Rachel about what happened while she was 'dead', and how I tried committing suicide, and then the clown took me.

Rachel groaned as she looked around the mountain of trash,

"I can't find anything to break through those bars." Rachel complained, I gulped and leaned against the sewer wall.

My eyes watched as she walked over.

"What made you stop, like, why didn't you go through with it?" Rachel whispered as she faced me through the bars.

I slowly rubbed my arm and sniffled,

"I stopped because, It was selfish of me to leave with no good reason, the only reason I wanted to die was because of my own insecurity." I explained and sniffled as my tears escaped.

Rachel didn't say a word. We heard footsteps and we both gasped quietly.

"He's back." Rachel mumbled. We both paused and realised it was a false alarm, he wasn't back.

Richie POV

"Back at the crackhead house." I whispered under my breath as we all stood in front of it.

I gulped and held onto my bat.

"Let get her. I need to have her, back." I spoke staring at all the boys and Beverly.

By the time we entered the house and made it down to the basement I could feel my self shake, I was nervous...

We were all standing in front of the well.
"Where's the rope, give it to me." Mike spoke.
As we handed him the rope we watched as he attached it to the metal rim.

Here we go again, we have to climb down.

Y/N POV

Rachel kept talking about seeing Richie again, it honestly made me smile. She deserved to see him, and he needed Rachel, clearly.

"I can't wait to be in his arms again." Rachel whispered smiling, she was on the ground facing me as I sat behind the bars.

I fiddled with my fingers and gulped.
As we sat there, I was thinking about why 'IT' had brought Rachel back to life.

"Rachel?" I muffled, She raised her brows and sniffled.

"I'm stuck here, in this tunnel. So... if the boys ever come, or when they come, force all of them to take you and leave. Don't try and get me out, it'll waste your time." I explained, Rachel opened her mouth but I stopped her before she could talk.

"That's why IT brought you back to life, it's an exchange. Or...Never mind. Look, just force them to get out of the sewer with you, no turning back for me." I replied.

I didn't want to say my full sentence.
Maybe, IT brought Rachel back to life, so Richie could choose.

Rachel nodded her head. "But we can save you- No, I didn't save you last time... Now, it's my time to do it. I'm saving you this time. It's what Richie would want." I whispered then looked down.

"I wish this was easy." Rachel mumbled. I agreed.

-I know this was short, but here ya go 👹