Finn° Oh god help me

Summary: Y/N encountering Finn in the kitchen. It gets a little awkward.

-requested

Y/N POV

With frustration I rolled my eyes just staring at my best friend Pia.
She was on her phone texting her stupid lame boyfriend, while I sat here examining her room for the 100th time.

A sigh escaped me, my eyes glanced down at my phone.

'6:34pm'

It was coming close to dinner, I was Hangry and Pia's parents weren't home... I mean, her parents were hardly home.

She also has a twin brother named James... Not so bad looking but not my type.
His good looking musician, celebrity best friend Finn was my type though.

Finn plays Mike Wheeler from ST, Richie from IT, and other characters in great films... So every time I saw him or encountered Finn, I'd become an instant introvert.

"Ricky is so freaking cute, ugh." Pia spoke referring to her boyfriend.
I scoffed while pretending to smile... My hand then grabbed my phone, and so I decided to go on Wattpad.

Scrolling through my library I analysed the books I've finished reading already, damn.
To my curiosity, I wanted to try and read a Finn Wolfhard Imagine...

Finn POV

"I'm glad we get to chill before I head to France tomorrow with the band." I spoke while entering the house. James agreed.

"My parents aren't home so it's just us, Pia and you remember Y/N? Yeah their upstairs. I was thinking we get food delivered?" James mentioned with raised brows.

I nodded in approval.

"Y/N? She's here?" I asked while running my hands through my hair.

James smirked and nudged my arm. The both of us made it into the kitchen as he tried to look for food.

"You into her or- No, I was just... Nothing." I spoke quickly interrupting James sentence.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head while I leaned against the island counter.

"Not into her, more like, I want to know more about her?" I whispered quietly, hoping James wouldn't hear me. Well I lied, I was into her.

James scoffed and faced me.

"Let me break it down for you then... Y/N, she's uh funny, has major attitude, likes rolling her eyes, she isn't afraid to hold in a burp... or a fart." James explained with a smirk.

I coughed and smacked my lips together. Y/N sounds like my type of girl.

"Wait a minute, it almost sounds like... like you're into her?" I spoke curiously staring down James. He quickly nodded a no.

"No, not my type." James reacted quickly.
My nose cringed and my brow raised.

"Admittedly, yes I think she's cute." I mumbled out loud.

James scoffed.

"Knew you had a thing for Y/N." James replied back, I blushed a little and frowned my brows.

-
After helping James set out the plates and eating utensils, we ordered our food and waited.

"PIA! Y/N! Come down to eat soon." James yelled out loud through-out the house.

I nervously licked my lips, James then looked over at me.

"Chill Finn- James? What if Y/N doesn't like me? Do I ask her on a date tonight?" I asked intensely as I interrupted him.

He nodded a no, "Dude, Be mysterious, surprise her, surely she'll like you for you." James re-assured me. I thanked him and tried calming down my nerves.

Y/N POV

We heard the food arrive.

"Y/N, can you go downstairs and check what James ordered, you know I hate it when he orders the food I dislike." Pia demanded.

I stood up and placed my hands on my hips,

"I'm your bestfriend, not your slave- I love you too Y/N." Pia spoke cutting me off, she then smiled.

I sighed and smiled back at queen Pia.

"Whatever... When I'm back up here, you better give me like 10 dollars or something." I mumbled back, Pia just rolled her eyes back at me with a grin.

I locked my phone and decided to head downstairs.
Making my way into the kitchen I saw Finn and felt my legs become jello.

"Lord have mercy." I whispered, Finn made eye contact with me and gave me a smile. James walked off suddenly...

I smiled back at Finn and felt myself becoming sweaty.

"Hey." He muffled, I gulped and exhaled.

"Hey Finn, I'm just here, ugh checking the food." I mumbled while placing my phone on the counter.

Finn smirked and pointed at the food,

"It's Thai food." Finn replied with a grin, I smirked and loved the fact it was Thai... Good choice.

"I better go and tell Pia the foods ready, I'll be right back to enjoy this, the food of course, not you. I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't want to enjoy you, cause I would. Oh jeez." I word vomited all over Finn.

"I get what you mean Y/N." Finn whispered with that cute smile.

As he grinned back at me, I turned around and ran off. Damn it.

Finn POV

I smirked at her mumbling incident. It was cute and awkward.

My eyes glanced down at her phone, and all I could hear was James's voice in my head...

"Dude, Be mysterious, surprise her, surely she'll like you for you." His voice echoed in my head.

Maybe I'll mysteriously leave my number on her phone.

I picked it up, quickly unlocking it before she came back down. Wow, no password? My eyes then examined what app she was previously on and what she was reading.

"Finn Wolfhard Imagines."

My brows raised... That answered my question, I guess she would like me back? Good.

I smirked and blushed.

"Oh god, help me. Ugh, I wasn't reading it to be creepy." Her voice spoke from across the kitchen, I looked up and saw Y/N.
She saw me holding her phone.

Y/N POV

There he was....
Finn stood there looking at my phone, my phone that I was reading Finn Wolfhard imagines on.

-here ya'll go.
-request was rushed but enjoy